Chapter 8

®Kayden POV®

I was sitting by the circle bodies Skylar and Angel have created. Their both are still in combat mode. So she won't let anyone or thing near her. So every time I would get close she would growl. I just gave up and sat and waited for her to calm down.

I was broken out of my thoughts when there was a bright glow. She's shifting. I guess she calmed down. The glowing had stop and Skylar was just sitting there in some very short shorts!!! Nope. When she's done doing whatever she's changing.

Skylar quietly scrambled into my lap and his her face from the dead bodies. I chuckled slightly and kissed her mark which I could tell relaxed her. "I wanna go home." I simply nodded.

I picked her bridal style and began to walk back to the house.

*>>>fast forward>>>*

•Skylar's POV•
"I'm bored" I said after I stop playing with fire. "Well. I was gonna go to the pack house. We can do something when I come back." He said as he got up. I just nodded. Stupid alpha duties. He kissed my forehead and began to walk out the door.

"I Love you!" I yelled. All of a sudden the footsteps stopped. Kayden came back into the bedroom. "Say that again." He said sternly. "I love you." I said looking down. Before I knew it his lips crashed into mine with such passion.

"Say it again." He said with hunger. But like love hunger. Hunger love? HUNGRY LOVER! Nope that's worst. Off topic! "I love you." I giggled slightly. He kissed me again with a lot of passion.

"Can we please mate. I'm tired of taking cold showers." He said while kissing my mark. "Yeah." I giggled once more. Two giggles? He is on a roll! Off topic Skylar! "Yes!" He began to unbutton his shirt and kissing me vigoursly.
*>>>FAST FORWARD CAUSE I CANT WRITE SEX SCENCES>>>*

I woke up to a bright light shining on my face. I than realized what happened last night. 13 rounds. I didn't even know you could have sex that many times. I need a shower.

I tried to get up to only see that kayden was gripping onto like his life depened on it. Cause it kind of does. Angel said. Sarcasm. "Kayden. I need to take a shower. " I said. "No. Five more minutes." He groaned. "No I need a shower." "Fine but you aren't leaving by side today." He said. I no just waved him off and went to take my shower.

•Kayden's POV•

Last night was awesome. She's mine. His shaving cream smells like pine trees. Is that why he likes the forest. Off topic! I laughed at her thoughts. Now I can hear all her little crazy thoughts. They we're cute. She scolds herself for going off topic.

She's mine. Everyone knows. But her Alpha needs to know his place. She technically over rules him. She overules everyone. But what about the council?