Chapter 6

"Morning beautiful. " Kayden said. Morning . I linked him back.    "Come on let's go for a morning run" Kayden said. Why? We've never done that before. "Exactly. Come on." He said as he opened the window. I climbed out of the bed and climbed out the window with kayden. We jumped down into the backyard. We shifted into our wolves and began to run.

I felt so free and so strong in my wolf. Its  amazing isn't it? Angel asked. Duh. She chuckled beuatifuly in my head. Wait till you shift back. I was going to ask her what she meant when I saw a beautiful medow in front of us. I ran straight to it with joy.

Come on let's shift back. Kayden said. OK.

Kayden's POV
I shifted back into my wolf and put on some boxers behind a tree. Sky was still in her wolf. Their speaking. Said cj. When the conversation was over Sky closed her eyes and she began to glow.

I've never seen a wolf glow. She began to float a little. I could see her tiny little figure forming. Soon the glow dyed down. Skylar stands there with a beautiful white dress with flowers in her hair and her hair into some weird but cute hair bun. She had a crown on her head as she stood there barefoot.

She looked up at me with a wide grin. she slowly began to walk. As she did there was sizzling nosies leaving behind her. Fire. She got one of powers. "Skylar imma need you to control this power." I said as I picked up a burnt piece of grass.

I got it. She said. I nodded. The sizziling stopped as soon as she turned around. She looked to beautiful. She began to turn as if she was in a movie in slow motion. (Cliche I know. Don't judge. Had to add a little.) all of sudden her dress began to glow and she crouched down. Soon she was in some pants and a crop top. She leaped from the ground to a branch.

She sat on a branch and just hung upside down. "Having fun?" I asked slightly amused. She was like a little kid. She had a playful mind and personality. She began to walk on the branches like a tight rope. All of a sudden she gasped and sat down.

"Whats wrong?" I said all of a sudden really panicked. "I heard her." "Heard who?" I asked a little confused. "The moon goddess. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER!!!!  Im sorry I was in a rush to get a chapter up. But I'm making my things up as I go. Cool powers. I know right. I will try to have a chapter ready by Friday.

If you have any suggestions please leave some in the comments I read them all.