Chapter 4

Picture of Kayden

~Skylers POV~

We began walking out if the pack house. I felt safe and comfrontable around Kayden. But I'm the daughter of a what know? What am I? I ask him. "You my dear are my mate and also the daughter of the moon goddess. " He said looking at me. "Do you ever talk?" He ask. "Y-yes." I say quietly.

"Why don't you talk more you have a beautiful voice." He asked again. "I haven't talked since I was 13." I said looking down. "Aren't you 18?" I nodded. "Thats 5 years. Well your going to grow out of it trust me." He said smirking. Before I could say anything he picked up bridal style.

I yelped. He chuckledd at my reaction. I just put my head in the crook of his neck. I felt the tiny little sparks that I got when I came in contact with him. I inhaled his scent. It was like a peppermint. But to me it was a drug.

We finnaly got to his pack house. It wasn't that big. But it was a pack house. When we entered all eyes was on us. I his my face more in Kaydens neck.He took me up some stairs and I'm guessing into his bedroom.

He walked over to the bed and sat down while still holding me. "We're alone princess." He whispered in my ear. I looked up into his green eyes. They were hypnotizing. I looked at his muscle arms as I traced some of the bulges.

"You don't know the effect you have on me right now do you?" He said. I pulled back lands and looked down at them. He took my hand and placed them back on his arm. "Dont stop." He whispered.

~Kaydens POV~

She was so beautiful. She had long wavy brown hair. Blue eyes. Natural pink lips. And perfect skin. Bing! I got text. I looked to see. Shit I forgot about doing all that paperwork.

"I got some pack work to do." I said to her.She started to move but I stopped her.I grabbed her waist and pulled her back down. "Your coming with." All she did was nod. Picked her up bridal style and walked to my office. I sat in my chair and just looked her.

"What?" She asked self consciously. " Nothing your just so damn beautiful. " I said. I made her straddle me so her a whole body was facing me. I saw the blush rising on her face. She just placed her head in crook of my neck. Sending shocks down my spine.

I began working on some of the paper work. All the boring stuff. Like filing, bills. Once I finished I let out a big puff of air. "Can you stop poking my butt?" Sky said quietly. I wasn't poking her. Kayden Jr. was. She was to innocent for her own good. I placed my head in the crook of her neck.

I began placing kisses on her neck slowly. I just want to mark her so bad. "You can do if you want. " She said. "What? " "I said you can mark me if you want to." She said sitting up. "Do you want me to?" I asked with a shocked face. She pondered it for a second. She nodded slowly. "Ok. " I started placing more kisses on her neck. I got to a part near her shoulder and bit down. She gripped onto my neck at my action.

I bit down a little further and drew some blood. I licked it off. Leaving my mark on her shoulder. "Mine." I said while looking at the mark. She grabbed my face which sent shocks through my entire body. "Yours."