★2★

Angel couldn't help but think, the one? What could that mean?

Angel shut her bedroom door and unpacked her few personal items and her clothes. She gently put her clothes in a drawer and hung her Jedi robes in the small closet. She then looked at her journal, one small tear falling down her face. The journal contained a black leather surface, worn and torn from all the years she's cherished it. That journal was left with her on Jakku. It contained a letter from her mother that she always reads. In the journal, Angel has written letters to her mother and father, knowing they would never see them. It just helps her cope.

As she was about to pick it up, a shy knock was heard.

Angel walked to the door slowly and opened it, leaning on the door smugly.

"Hello, Anakin."

Anakin shifted on his feet, "w-we made dinner."

Angel nodded and began walking to the dining area to find Obi-Wan sitting, eating some sort of meat. Anakin sat down and began to eat, so she sat across from him, placing what she wanted on her plate.

"So, what's the plan?" Angel finally broke the silence.

"Captain Typho has more than enough men downstairs, so the assassins shouldn't be trying that way," Obi-Wan informs us.

Angel nodded curtly, looking back at her plate.

"I don't like just waiting around here for something to happen to her," Anakin says and Angel rolls her eyes in response.

Obi-Wan glanced down at the cameras and noticed that they were covered.

"What is she thinking?" He groans.

"She probably didn't like that y'all were watching her." Angel muttered, crossing her arms.

"She programmed R2 to alert us to anything going on in that room..." Anakin replied and glanced at me.

"You're using her as bait?" Obi-Wan stated calmly.

"It was her idea..." Anakin looks to his feet.

"I can sense everything going on in that room, don't worry, no harm will come to her," my monotone voice speaks up.

Another uncomfortable silence floats upon us as we chew our food.

Finally dinner is over and everyone goes their separate ways. Angel to her room to collect her journal and go to the balcony, Anakin having the same idea, to get some fresh air and Obi-Wan sits on the couch in the living area, meditating.

Angel walked through the living area and onto the calm balcony only to see Anakin already there, admiring the view.

"Oh, sorry," Angel turned to leave but Anakin quickly said, "wait, it's okay."

She turned around to see him giving her a small, inviting smile.

"Okay," she gripped her journal for security as she sat on the couch.

She glanced at Anakin as he turned to look at the view of Coruscent, he looked tired.

"Are you okay? You... Look tired?" She gently spoke.

"I uhm.. I haven't been able to sleep lately."

"If it helps, I haven't been able to sleep good for such a long time," she gave a half-smile to him.

Angel patted the seat next to her, inviting the young padawan to sit next to her.

He lets out a deep breath, "it's my mother, I've been having dreams about her. Like she's in pain or something..."

Angel pats his hand, "I'm sure she's okay."

A comfortable silence passed between them before Anakin asked, "What about you?"

"I've been hearing this creepy, eerie voice telling me he will 'have me' soon... It's pure evil," she chuckles at her own misery.

"That's horrible, have you told someone? Master Yoda?"

She coughs slightly, "No, just you..."

Angel quickly adds, "I just feel like I can trust you."

That was true, Angel felt some sort of connection to the young Skywalker, she related to him in many ways

That was true, Angel felt some sort of connection to the young Skywalker, she related to him in many ways. She may tease him a bit, but she can't deny the fact that they were meant to meet, whether it be today, or another time.

"I trust you too, Angel," Anakin gently spoke.

A/N: I'm sorry about the short update :( but I hope everyone had a happy holidays! I plan on updating again in a few days since I'm on Christmas break. Hopefully the next chapter will be longer!