★Prologue★

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

It has been 10 years since the Chosen One has been discovered and taken off to training. Padmé Amidala has been made a senator and a great one at that.

The Jedi council has appointed a new master, one of the age of 19 years. The youngest Jedi Master.

Several galaxies have threatened to leave the republic and senator Amidala has to return to the Galactic Senate in order to vote for what is to come.

She has requested the protection of young Angel Palamay, a girl she considers a friend, but the council insists on having Master Obi-Wan Kenobi protect her as well.

★★★

Angel Palamay is one of the most respected Jedi of all. Her reputation among everyone is very impressive. Taught by Yoda himself, she is The One. The one who will protect the Galaxy. The one to master all of the Jedi elements.

"How is she already a master, Obi-Wan?" Anakin questioned.

"You may be the Chosen One Anakin, but she is The One."

A/N: Hiii I hope you all will enjoy this fan fiction. Just a disclaimer, I do not own any of the Star Wars characters other than Angel, or any plot lines directly related to Star Wars other than any I make up. Please do not plagiarize my story and let me know if you see my story any where else.

Thanks so much for reading!