Chapter 15

A picture of Li's shirt on the side------------------------------------------->

   Li’s POV:

 I had only just changed into a pair of jeans and a blue top that had ‘Me made you a cookie...but me eated it!’ written On it with a picture of the cookie monster. “Do you wanna go to the movies today?” Justin asked me as we ate breakfast with Dee, Chris, Ryan and Chaz.

 All the adults were off doing something? “Sure, just let me put some make up on ok?” I said.

He looked at me with a dorky grin. “You don’t need make up!”He said chuckling.

 “Not to burst you LOVE bubble, but we wanna go too!”Chaz whined.

 “Alright, but don’t expect us to drive you’s there!” Justin said. I went upstairs and into the bathroom where my makeup is. I looked in the mirror and said “I look like a   Stercus caput!” I tried combing my hair because it was a mess.

 “You look like a WHAT?” I heard Justin say. SHIT, I didn’t know he was in here!

 “Umm…nothing?” I said phrasing it like a question.

 He rolled his eyes and said “Just tell me…”he then came up from behind me and hugged me.

 “I can’t…”I trailed off.

 “You know that I'm just gonna keep bugging you about it till you tell me so…what?”He said.

CRAP! “Fine, but you’re the only person that will know cause it’s kind of a secret” I said pouting. He stood there encouraging me to go on with the explanation.

 “Well, first of all Stercus caput means shithead in…in Latin…and second of all I am half Latin, and so is Dee but she doesn’t know…it’s a long story, just please don’t tell anyone” I said stuttering.

He looked at me smirking and said “so that means I have a Latin girl?” Awwww, that sounds so cute!

 “Yep!” I said smiling widely and then I kissed him until he pulled away. I quickly finished my makeup and we headed out with everyone so we could get to the movies before it starts.

When we got there Justin had to disguise himself so the paps or fans wouldn’t see him. His disguise? Pair of black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, a purple hoodie and a pair of supras…what a great disguise (note: sarcasm)

 “So what movie?” Dee asked.