chapter 7

Justin’s POV:

She was looking at the house in awe; she is so beautiful when she’s happy. Should I ask her? No, what if she says no? But I should ask her after all she said that she liked me too, right?

 Ok I'm gonna go for it… “Hey, Li, can I ask you something?” I asked.

 “Sure, what is it Justin?” she asked worried.

 “Will you…umm…go umm…on an umm…date…with me?” I asked. Ok so I chickened out but at least I asked her on a date right? Her eyes lit up and I could tell that she had feelings for me it might only be small feelings but there still there.

 “Of course I will Justin!” she giggled and came closer to give me a cute warm hug. I enjoyed every second of it but then she pulled away. Nooooo!!!

“So when are you gonna move here, well of course it will be after I leave but you know what I mean?” she asked stuttering. She thought that I only bought this for the others, basically the only reason I bought this was for her!

 “Li, no, you, Dee and Jess are moving in here too!” I said with a smirk on my face.

 Her face lit up even more, if that was possible. “Really?” she said.

 “Of course! I'm glad I can make you happy” I said. She came closer to hug me again but instead she gave me a peck on the cheek. Awwww, I don’t wanna sound too corny but I think I just melted inside!

 My cheeks turned bright red. “Is the famous Justin Drew Bieber blushing?” she said mockingly.

 I turned around so she couldn’t see my face and said “NO, I'm not blushing; I guess you’re just seeing things”.

We both started to laugh; her laugh is so pretty, she shivered a bit. “Are you cold?” I asked her.

 “A bit?” she whispered.

 I took off my purple hoodie and gave it to her since she was only wearing a short sleeve bright green shirt and a pair of white shorts. “No, Justin, now your gonna be left with just a t-shirt!” she declined, I just laughed.

 “Just take it Li, and if you don’t want me to get cold then let’s just go back to the hotel” I said.

 She smiled and took the hoodie. “Then maybe we could get Dee, Christian, Ryan, Chaz and your crew to watch a DVD with us?” she suggested.

 “That’s an awesome idea but the old guys are so not coming!, here’s my phone text Ryan to tell everyone else, k?” I said as we got in the car. She took my phone giggling and then she frown.

 “What’s wrong?” I asked as we drove.

 “oh, nothing…it’s just that you sure do have a lot of girls phone numbers in your contacts, I mean I don’t want to like a player now do I?” she said.

 She is so cute! I hate it when Selena got jealous but when Li gets jealous it’s just soooo cute. “Don’t worry, you don’t have to be jealous, I'm not a player, and besides there all just my friends or crazed fans that stole my phone and put their numbers in” I smirked.

 “Ok, ok, I believe you, oh and Ryan said there all up for it and that they will meet us our hotel room” she stated.

 “Great cause we’re here now” I said getting out and opening the car door for her. She thanked me and we walked to our room. They were all waiting outside of our room. Chaz and Ryan had two girls with them; I guess that’s their date for tonight.

 “Hey guys, MOVIE NIGHT!” I shouted, acting all stupid. Dee and Chris started to laugh but everyone else just raised their eyebrows.

“What?” Li and I asked in union.

 “Dude, why does LiLi have your hoodie?” Ryan asked.

 I was about to reply but Chris beat me to it. “It’s obvious that he has a crush on my girls’ big sis” he said.

 I blushed and Li just giggled again. “Dee, since WHEN?” she asked.

 Was I missing something? Dee rolled her eyes. “About three hours ago, when we were at the beach” She replied.

 HUH? I looked around at the others facial expressions, and I guess that I'm not the only one confused. “What are you guys talking about?” I asked.

 “Lil just asked me when Chrissy asked me to be his girlfriend” she said.

“Ohhhh” the rest of us except for Chris said.

“Since when do you let people call you Chrissy?” Chaz asked Chris or should I say Chrissy.

 “I don’t but when Dee calls me that I actually like it!” He said proudly. We all laughed and walked into the room. Li went straight to the TV and DVD’s. Everyone else went to sit on the long couch and arm chairs.

“What movie?” Li asked.

 “Dunno, you choose” I said and the others agreed.

 She got an evil grin and said “ok” She put in a DVD that I couldn’t see the cover of. She pressed play and got comfy next to me on one of the two seater arm chairs. Dear John started to play and all the guys groaned including me. The just girls laughed and continued to watch it.

 Half way through the movie Li offered to make snack. “I’ll help” I said walking into the kitchen with her. Only Li, Chris and I were still awake everyone else fell asleep during the movie. We came back with popcorn and creaming soda, but Chaz, the girl he was with and Ryan, the girl he was with were gone.

 “Chris, where did they all go?” Li asked.

“Oh, the girls were tired so they took them home.

 We sat down and finished the rest of the movie. Dee woke up and Chris and she went to their hotel room. I looked at the time, it was 11:27pm, CRAP I have a concert tomorrow.

 “Hey, I'm gonna go to bed I'm tired” Li said.

 “Oh, me too, I have a concert tomorrow” I replied.

 She smiled and said “Couch!” she ran to the bed room and locked the door.

 Arghhhhh, sneaky! I knocked on the door. “Liiiiiiiii, I need my pj’s” I said.

 She slowly opened the door just enough to push my pj’s through. “Thanks, but I don’t need actual pj’s I just need a new pair of boxers” I stated.

She laughed and let me in. “so now you let me in?” I tease.

 “Yep, I'm not touching your boxers!” she giggled and pretended to gag.

"so...can I pretty pretty please sleep here? I won't try anything! I promise..." I begged.

" umm..."