Chapter 9

Hiii well no one could guess who was in the photo with Justin but here you go the next chapter…enjoy?

Li’s POV:

I logged onto facebook on my laptop and saw a photo of Justin and…Ryan and Chaz. They were at a bowling place with a couple of girls, three to be exact. One girl for each of them!

 I looked at all the comments they went something like this:

 After Justin Bieber’s concert at a mall in the Bahamas Justin and his best friends: Ryan and Chaz went bowling at the local bowling place near the mall, but they didn’t go alone, they had a couple of girls with them and they seemed like they we’re MORE than friends! The picture above shows Justin and a girl with brown hair hugging each other. We think that this girl is Justin’s new shawty! What do you think?

 I slammed the laptop shut and started packing I don’t care if I go home alone, Dee and Jess can stay here they deserve to be happy. I don’t want to have a broken heart cause deep down I know that I’ve fallen for Justin.

 I got a pen and paper and wrote down quickly why I was going and I signed it. I taped the paper on the front of the fridge and left.

I took a taxi to the airport and bought a ticket home to Sydney. The intercom said that my flight was boarding now so I quickly ran to the gate. I dropped off my bags and sat in my seat, this is gonna be a looong nine hours!

 I decided to catch up on my sleep while I could but every time I closed my eyes I kept on seeing He-who-shall-not-be-named! Since I couldn’t sleep I put on the ear phones and choose a movie to watch. Eight hours and four movies later the pilot announced that we were about to land. We landed and I got off the plane, got my bags and took a taxi home. I paid the taxi driver and went to unlock to door, I walked in and saw…

Justin’s POV:

 When I got back to the hotel I found no sign of Li, hmmm…where could she be? I got hungry so I went to the fridge to get something to eat, there was a note attached to the front.

 I opened it and it had Li’s handwriting it said:

 Dear whoever is bothered to read this, if you are Justin…GO DIE IN A HOLE! I never want to see you again. And stop reading this right…NOW. If you are someone else I am going to tell you that I have left the Bahamas and gone back home to Sydney…Dee and Jess, Don’t worry about me spend time here and have fun I will be fine by myself…oh and Dee, my purple dress is in the closet I can’t bear to see it again, if you’re wondering why it’s because that is what I was gonna wear to my date with HE-WHO-SHALL-NOT-BE-NAMED! Have fun…bye, Love, LiLi.

 I read this over and over again. Who was she supposed to go on a date wi… OH CRAP! I stood her up and she probably saw the photos of me and that fan who won the contest!

Now she’s gone back home all alone! I am such a Fu**ing idiot! I walked to the closet and saw the most beautiful purple dress ever and Li was gonna wear that…I can’t believe I did this…

I texted Dee: Dee, I'm soooo sorry but Li has…gone back home and its all my fault, I stood her up! I got no reply but instead two minutes later Dee came storming in with Chris following behind her. She ran up to me and…SLAPPED me right across my face!

 “What the he** Dee” I screamed holding my face. She looked at me with murderous eyes. “Why in the fu** sake would you stand her up!?” She yelled at me, and I deserve it all!

 “I forgot that I had a date with her and then those fans invited Ryan, Chaz and I to go bowling and since I didn’t think I had any plans I accepted!” I murmured under my breath but she heard me anyway.

 “WHAT!? So you stood up my sister for another date!?”She was as red as a tomato and it wasn’t funny.

 “NO it wasn’t a date I…I…I lo…”I stuttered.

 Dee and Chris looked at me questioningly before Chris said “you what Justin?”

 “I love her…” I said quietly finally realizing it. Both their mouths dropped to the floor.

“Sydney…” Dee said.

“HUH?”Both Chris and I said in union. “She’s in Sydney isn’t she?” She said. How did she know?

 “Yea…how did you know?” I asked.

“That’s where we used to live before… our parents… died…and we moved… in with Jess “She whispered now quietly sobbing and Chris comforting her.

So that’s why Li ran out of the room when I asked her about her parents…I'm such an idiot. I have to fix this! I got Dee to tell me the address and I sped towards the airport, I'm not gonna let Li go…

Mystery POV:

I have been seeing pictures of my Justy and this stupid bi**h! I swear that she is NEVER gonna see him again, he will be MINE! Arghhhhh, why can’t he see that we’re meant to be together…I called Alexis, my best friend, to come over my house and help me make LiLi miserable!

 “Hiii Alexis, time to set plan A into action, LiLi Dawn prepare to give up Justin Drew Bieber FOREVER!!! Can you come over and help?” I asked her.

 I could almost hear her smile. “Sure, I will be there in about, umm…an hour I have to do my makeup and het dressed k?”She responded.

 “Sure, see ya” I said before hanging up. I got dressed and ran through my plan again, it was foolproof! Just then my door bell rang, but it wasn’t Alexis, it was just the post man.

I thanked him and looked through the mail, all junk except for one…it was from Payton! I miss him soooo much! I opened the letter and read it, awwww he wants me back and he is moving here!? Should I still try and get Justin back? Or take Payton back? Hmm…

Hiii guys, so what or should I say who did LiLi see when she got home? Anyways I hope you liked this chapter :D