chapter 8

Li’s POV:

“So…can I pretty pretty please sleep HERE, I won’t try anything! I promise” Justin pouted. He’s so cute when he pouts. OMG OMG OMG OMG! I just got the best idea ever, time to put the plan into action.

“Umm…OK” I said. His eyes lit up like his mom just got him a new X box game. Trust me I saw that face just the other day! He started to head towards the bed. Pfft!

 “Where do you think you’re going?” I asked. He got a confused look on his face; you know the face that you see on a lost puppy dog? Yea that one. I laughed. “You can sleep HERE, in the room, just not on the bed…” I taunted.

 His face dropped a little but he covered it up with a smirk. “So…I can sleep in the room huh?” he said.

 “Yep!” I laughed and got into the bed. “Night, Justin” I said.

 “Night, shawty” He said.

“I am NOT short!” I protested.

 He just laughed. “Ok, one, it doesn’t mean short…it’s just a slang word and second, yes you are!” he said.

“Oh…HEEEYYY” I said finally getting that he WAS calling me short. I looked at his and he was already asleep, Awww. Wait a second, shawty is slang for what? Oh well I will just have to ask him tomorrow.

--------------------Li’s Dream--------------------

I walked into the restaurant and found Justin sitting there with a huge smile on his face…I sat down and Justin took my hand. “LiLi Dawn, I know that I’ve only known you for a few weeks but…I love you. Will you marry me?” he said pulling out a box with a beautiful ring in it.

OMG OMG OMG OMG. “YESSS” I replied. He slipped the ring on my finger. Then everything went BLACK…I was in a room, like a church. Justin was standing at the bottom of the isle but I was sitting in one of the rows of seats.

 Music started to play and Selena walked down the isle. She stopped when she reached Justin. They kissed and were pronounced as husband and wife…

------------------- End of Li’s dream--------------------

”NOOOO, JUSTIN…NOOO!” I screamed as I woke up. Justin was sitting on the bed staring at me worriedly.