Chapter 14

Recap:

Awwww!!! I am now absolutely 100% sure that I am in love with this boy <3

Justin’s POV:

I can’t believe that Li is finally all MINE…I love her with every being in my body! We reached the airport and we made our way towards everyone, I intertwined our hands. She looked at me with a confused expression and let go of my hand…huh? Did I do something wrong?

I swarm of paps (paparazzi) surrounded us and were asking questions like: ‘Justin, is this your girlfriend, Is it true that your girlfriend it pregnant? Justin, what about Selena?’ Grrrrrr, now I get why she let go of my hand, just because of them I can’t hold Li’s hand…we just ignored them and boarded my private jet with everyone else.

Dee and Chris sat next to each other, Jess and Kenny, who we’re apparently a couple now, we’re sitting together also. Mum was talking with the pilot. I was sitting next to Li…she was asleep on my chest. She looks so peaceful when she sleeps…I slowly drifted off to sleep too, nine hours to go.

 I woke up to yawning; I opened my eyes and saw Li stretching. “Morning, oh I'm sorry babe, did I wake you up?”She said looking very tired although she had slept for almost nine hours.

“Morning beautiful, and Nah…its ok, we have to wake up anyway. We are almost there” I said pulling her in for my good morning kiss.

She giggled and leaned the rest of the way to break the space between us, we kissed slowly but she pulled away when we heard Chris yelling for us to get a room.

I looked at him smirking and said “we got one, we just need to get the heck off this plane and to the house” Chris and Dee laughed and Li blushed hitting me on the arm.

“OWWWW!” I yelled even though it didn’t hurt. She laughed and rolled her eyes.

 “Awww, pwor bwiber gwot hwrt?”She said in a baby voice. I crossed my arms pouting.

“NO more kisses for YOU!” I said sticking my tongue out at her.

 “Ok” she said happily as she skipped away towards her sister. Damn…she’s good.

A while later we got off the plane, we all fit into two cars and made our way to the new house. I was still pouting but Li was just ignoring me. It was like she didn’t even notice I was there! Maybe I should just apologize and she will pay attention to me again?

 I looked over at her…she was chatting to mum. They were laughing and then mum pointed at me! Li turned her head to look at me too; her expression was just a blank. She whispered something to mum and they both laughed again.

What was soooo funny? Grrrrrrrrr! I took my phone out and logged onto twitter. I went to Li’s profile and read her most recent tweet.

It said:

 My boys a FIVE year old! #two can play at that game…

Thank gosh she didn’t use my name; all my fans would see it! So she’s only ignoring me because I'm ignoring her? I went to my profile page and wrote a new tweet.

 It said:

I need a HUG! And I know just who to get one from…

I put my phone away and looked back at Li; she had her phone out too. She looked like she was reading something and then she swapped seats with Kenny (he was sitting next to me) She held up her phone so I could see it.

 I saw the tweet that I just wrote. She put the phone away and gave me a long hug that really didn’t want to break but I did anyway. “Am I forgiven?” I asked.