Chapter 12

Hiii guys…sorry for not uploading, I was sick and then I bought the Never Say Never directors fan cut DVD…YAAAAAAAY!!! Anyways, hope you like this chapter.

Justin’s POV:

 Arghhhhh! I can’t believe I said that, I was only trying to tease her…well at least I have learnt two lessons today. 1) I am a complete ASS! And 2) Li is a very sensitive girl. I spent at least an hour practically begging her to let me in and explain!

 I got into my car and started driving towards the hotel to grab all my clothes and stuff…while Li was in the hospital everyone moved into the hotel near the hospital. Except for me…I never left the chair next to her bed. It took me about half an hour until I reached the hotel.

 Mum had already packed all my stuff and Li’s stuff too. I just had to put them in the car and drive to the airport and put our luggage there, we are all going to go back to the Bahamas at eleven o’clock. When I was done putting the clothes into my car a started it and headed to the airport.

 I was about ten minutes away when I got a text…it was from Li! I pulled over and opened the text…SH**! It said:

 Justin…its Christian, he’s been in a crash! He’s here in the hospital…I'm with Dee.

No, No, No, No. I slammed my foot on the gas pedal and sped my way towards the hospital again. Why does this always happen to the people I care most about? I hate this! Five minutes later I ran into the hospital. I saw a young lady at one of the reception desks, I walked up to her.

 “Umm…can you please tell me which room Christian Beadles is in?” I asked worried. She looked at me and smiled, WTF? Why the he** would she be smiling at me!

“Sure he’s in room sixty eight…your Justin Bieber aren’t you?”She said happily.

 I looked at her like she was crazy. “Yea I am, I would love to stay and chat but my friend could be DYING right now” I said emphasizing the word dying. She nodded her head and I ran to Chris’s hospital room. I walked in and saw Li holding a sobbing Dee. Li looked at me then quickly averted her eyes.

I really hurt her…I am mentally slapping myself right now. I slowly took my gaze off her and look at Chris in the hospital bed. “Chris! Are you ok?” I asked alarmed.

 “Dude…chill I only broke my arm and a couple of ribs, I’ll be fine” he said. I walked over to him and slapped him on the back of the head. Li and Dee laughed. “What the fu**? Is it slap Christian day?” he pouted.

I got a confused look on my face so Dee answered my unspoken question. “You, I and LiLi all slapped him” she said with a small smile on her face and she wasn’t sobbing anymore.

 “Umm…Li can I talk to you outside?” I asked quietly. She walked out of the room not looking at me, I followed her.

 “What?”She whispered still not looking at me.

“I'm sorry ok? I didn’t mean it that way I was only trying to tease you…”I trailed off.

 She continued looking at the wall and said “whatever, can I go now?”

 “NO…just look at me!” I said lifting her chin up to meet my eyes. Her eyes were all red and puffy from crying. I just brought her close to me and hugged her. She was shocked at first but the she just hugged me back. Her head fit perfectly in between my neck.

“I'm sorry, I'm so, so, so sorry Li” I kept on saying.

She looked up at me and said “so…does that mean you DO love me?” I smiled I knew she had forgiven me.