"Isnt that Austin's company?!" She ask and I nod.

"Are you going to sign with them?" She ask me.

"I want to but I don't. If I do, I gotta to Miami and I don't wanna leave Alex." I say explaining to them. They nod understanding.

"Let's talk about this later and lets go shopping." Our mom says. We nod and we continue walking around stores buying clothes. We get home and put everything away. Then we discuss. I decided to call Alex over.

"What's up babe?" He says answering the phone

"Hey can you come over like now, we need to talk." I say into the phone.

"Did I do something wrong? Are you breaking up with me?" He ask me.

"Just come over." I say hanging up the phone. I lock it and a few minutes later the doorbell rings. I walk to the door and theres Alex with a worried look on his face.

"Come here." I say taking his hand and we sit on the couches with my mom and Emily.

"Now Alex, before you ask, no I'm not breaking up with you." I say starting the conversation. He takes a breathe of relief and looks at me to continue.

"So earlier today I was at the mall with my mom and Emily. I got a phone call from Chase Universal, Austin's company. They said they really like me and want to sign me." I say explainging to him. He smiles.

"Congrats babe, are you going to do it?" He ask me

"I want to but I don't wanna leave you." I say. He nods and becomes a little sad.

"WAIT!" Emily says. We look at her.

"Austin lives in Miami to. Maria sign with them, and what if Alex comes to Miami with us and lives with us or Austin?" Emily says. That's actually a good idea. 

"Wait Emily has a point." Our mom says.

"Yeah but will Alex's parents let him?" I say. We look at Alex. 

"They probably will. If it's you guys or Austin they will probably let me move there and live with you guys." He says. I smile. 

"Okay I'm gonna go call them and tell them I want to sign with them." I say and grab Alex's hand and we go upstairs to my room.

"Alright you call your mom and I'll call the record company." I say and he nods and takes his phone out. I dial the number. I talk on the phone with them and I told them I was coming to Miami tomorrow. We decided to meet up tomorrow. I get off the phone and Alex was already off the phone with a smile.

"Well?" I asked with hope in my voice.

"They said I can move in with you or Austin!" He says. I scream and run and hug him!

"We won't have to be serperated and neither will Emily and Austin!" I say. 

"I'm so proud of you baby girl. All this hard work really paid off." He says kissing my head. We walk back downstairs.

"Well?" my mom asked.

"I'm signed and Alex is moving." I say. We all cheer. 

"Let's go out to eat to celebrate!" Our mom says. Alex invites his family and we all go out to eat at a Italian resturant. My dad meets us there. We got a table and we decided that my dad's gonna stay here and keep the house. We eat and then we go home and me and Emily get ready for bed for our flight tomorrow that we have to be at the airport at 7:30 for.

*Alex's POV*

When we got back to my house my parents talked with Austin's mom and I'm gonna be living with them. Were all going to get homeschooled. I go to school and wake up at 6:00 the next morning. I get ready and get my suitcase. I'm gonna fly back sometime during the summer and get the rest of my stuff. I say bye to my parents then go outside cause Maria was here. I put my stuff in the car and were off to the airport. We get there and we meet up with the rest of the crew. We say bye to our parents and we go through security. We all get Starbucks and wait for our plane to be called. Our plane was called and off to Miami for the Summer. I'm sitting next to Maria and were just talking.

"Are you nervous?" I ask her.

"Yup." She says

"Don't be there going to love you." I say and she smiles,

"I hope so." She says

"They will." I say kissing her. The plane lands after 3 hours. We get off and get our luggage. Were all looking for Austin when Emily gasp drops her luggage and starts running. We see where shes running and she runs right into Austin's arms. We all walk over there and they pull away.

"AC!" He says and we bro hug. 

"Sup man?" I say.

"AC IN THE HOUSE! Living with me huh?" He says and I smile.

"Aye Maria, congrats on getting signed with my company. You're welcome for the word I put in!" He says to Maria. Maria hugs him.

"Thank you so much Austin." She says. We all go back to Austin's house and put our luggage down in our rooms. Were all going to the studio to talk about Maria. We get there and we get called into a office.

"So Maria, we really like your voice and we feel that we can make you big. You're very talented. What do you say? You wanna sign with us?" They ask her. We all look at her waiting for her answer.

"Yes." She says smiling. She stands up and shakes their hands.

"Welcome to the family." They say. They talk about her recording times and then we leave.

"Another star in the making right here guys! Congrats Maria were so proud of you! I love you!" Emily says in her camera.

"Are you keeking?" Maria ask and she nods. Maria waves to the camera.

"Hey guys!" She says. We all get in there and say hi.

"Let's make a celebration video!" Austin says. We all agree and we go back to Austin's house. We made a video to "Started From The Bottom" Yes were such strange kids. We thought it was neccesary though. We upload the video and hang out.