When my brother returned he looked at me frustrate and I smirked at him. "Well you got your sexy-" I started but he held his hand up "Not another word tonight, I can't handle you" he said and I gasped. "You're even acting like a girl!" I said and he lunged at me but I couldn't move fast enough from my comfortable laying position. He was on me and began to put me in a choke hold. I was hitting the top off his head and suddenly I heard the cocking of a crossbow. Shit. Now I really started hitting him.

"Hands up!" a man came out from the bushes in a loincloth, with a wolf skin over his head. There were four more men with crossbows aimed at us. Their leader had a staff in his hand with a sharp rock attached to it. These weren't any type of Shadow released me and I rolled away from him and jumped into the leader's arms. He dropped his staff catching me and holding me bridal style as I swooned into his manly chest. "Oh you saved me! I thought he was going to kill me!" I said acting way too dramatic for any of this to be real. But the man in the wolf pelt held me and patted me on the back "There there, I wasn't going to let that savage have his way with you" He said and I looked back at shadow winking. "Savage?" he breathed but he remained kneeling on the ground. I then took the leaders face in my hands forcing him to look at me. "You know what? Why don't you help me on my adventure?" I asked him and he got this creepy smile on his face. "Oh you're out here on a adventure? Well I know this forest like the back of my hand, I can show you a nice quite place" he offered and I felt his hand that wasn't holding me go to my thigh. Then all the humor and fun of this little play was over. I pulled out my knife shoving it in his throat and jumping off him throwing my knives at the others hitting their marks at each of the woodman's neck. As they all fell I shivered violently "Ewww" I hissed as I was mentally trying to get the image of that man's face out of my head.

"That's enough random encounters for tonight" Shadow said and I rolled my eyes. "The first five days are always quite" I mumbled as I then went collecting my knives from the bodies. "Best make camp somewhere else, blood attracts things" I said and shivered again. Shadow sighed getting up from the ground. "I forgot how fun you are when you're away from business" my brother had said and I picked up my last knife. "Yes I'm quite fun when I don't have to worry about a cult trying to open the gates of oblivion" I said and sheathed the throwing knives back at my arm band. My brother sighed and raked his hand through his black hair "Maybe we should travel more. Get away from things? How about it? We just live off of what we pinch? Like old times?" he said and smiled at the thought. "How about, when we get done with all this, we start traveling. I mean I don't know how Sage will react to me telling her this but I'm sure I could get her to agree" I said but as I watched my brothers face I saw his smile go down when I mentioned Sage. He didn't expect me to leave her did he? I mean... I'm pretty sure I was in love at this point. Maybe if we do find his mate we could do that. "ya" my brother said not as excited as he usually sounded. I sighed and we dropped the topic as we continued to travel.

----------------------------------------------------------------

We arrived at the edge of the forest. Well living forest that is. Before us was a dead burned down forest with a dark spooky castle a mile away. We couldn't just walk right in, no they could see us as soon as we walk into that dead mess. How the fuck were we going to do this. "We could always... I don't know, act like I'm a slave trader and your-" I smacked his face "No" where my only words to that idea. Never again. Shadow huffed "Wait! He had contacted us before? Remember? Said to go to him with news?" he said and I rolled my eyes "Ya and he made me kill myself remember?" I asked him and his excitement drained. "Wait but I could still sell her out and have the whole mindset of 'she killed my sister'" he said and I nodded. That definitely could work. I would just have to sneak in which wouldn't be hard considering I could blend into shadows. "Alright, we agree to attack together? Use a whistle?" I said and he nodded and I pulled up my hood "See you on the other side" I said and he repeated back to me as we then went our separate ways.