Part 7

I woke to Sage's arms wrapped around my waist. I think I must have woken up with 'morning wood' as men would call it because I was craving her. I turned around to face her, her eyes still closed. Besides the fact she didn't breathe or even move she looked peaceful. But I guess that's how dead people are suppose to look when sleeping... or dead.

                With the thought of making her wake up with the same arousal I had I gently rolled us over so she laid on her back and I laid on top of her. I then began to kiss her, first on the lips, then on her right cheek then on her neck, slowly making my way down. The fact she was still in that dress gave me a lot of access to move further down and my hand slid up her thigh.

                The next thing I know I'm on my back on the bed and Sage's fangs where in my neck. I gasped at the sudden excruciating pain but before I could scream she pulled back. Her mouth covered in my blood and I was feeling very nauseous. "Good morning" I mumbled and my hand went to my neck where I was still bleeding. At first Sage looked confused then she realized what she had done and her eyes widened.

                I know she was apologizing but my ears were ringing to bad and I couldn't make out a word. I began to feel tired all over again and began to close my eyes but Sage slapped me glaring at me I think she was shouting now. As my eyes focused on her I saw blood leaking from her eyes. She pounded on my chest mouthing words 'stay awake' though I was sure why she wanted me to stay awake. I mean, she took a little blood in that split second? It couldn't be that bad. So I shook my head and began to drift off again. I needed my beauty sleep, her of all people should know that.

                I felt smoothing cold and wet pressed to my lips. I felt Sage slap me and my eyes opened. Shadow was here now, he looked scared but angry. He was shouting too I think, Sage then grabbed my chin forcing me to look at her. She was telling me to drink so I began to suck on the cold liquid. I knew by the taste it was her blood. My head began to ache and I found it harder to concentrate on drinking. I wonder if this would make our bond a lot stronger? I mean why were we doing this again? All those questioned began to fade away as I slowly slipped from consciousness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

?

I woke with Sage's arms around me. Holding me a bit too tight for comfort. I felt something wet on my neck but my body was aching for some reason. Not because of last night though, no that wouldn't cause me this much pain. I coughed unable to stop myself and I felt Sage's arm loosen a bit as if noticing how hard she was holding me.

                "Are you alright?" she asked her lips to my ear as my back was against her. I groaned "What the fuck did I drink?" I whinnied and her forehead rested against the back of my neck. "I'm sorry" she whispered the words and I was confused. Then the events of this morning came into play. "Accidents happen" I said relaxing back into her and I felt her practically shaking. "Maybe, we shouldn't be so close" she said and I groaned "Don't torture me more, I trust you" I told her and her right hand came up to cup my right cheek forcing me to look back at her. "I almost killed you, you shouldn't trust me" she said and I saw how her eyes were crying blood tears. I frowned, if I didn't know her I would say she looked like a virgin ghost coming to take revenge on those who wronged her. "I know, but I guess it's either your blood or I'm just a fool for still trusting you" I said and I began to feel my morning wood come back. Gods she was a mess but I wanted her so bad. I managed to turn my body around and straddled her legs.

                "I should leave" she said her hands were shaking as they rested on my shoulders. "You should stay, I learned my lesson" I said and she frowned. "What?" she asked me and I cocked my head to the side "I was kissing you, my hand was going up under that pretty dress when you attacked me. I should have remembered those things your husband did to you" I said I pulled the white handkerchief out of my un buttoned jacket pocket and began to wipe her face. "I didn't tell you the details to that, how do you... God's you drank too much" she said her eyes widening. I frowned "Maybe I did, but I know how I felt about you this morning and I still feel that way" I told her and discarded the handkerchief when I was done. I leaned closer to her wanting to kiss her but she put a hand over my thundering heart stopping me. "No, this isn't right" she told me.