chapter fourteen - suprise

"he's late" Derek whispered. "shut up" I whispered back. "both of you ssssssh" Alice whispered. "who's hand is that?" I quietly asked. I couldn't see a damn thing. "mine, sorry" Allison answered. "guys I can't sit still that long with these shoes" that was Lydia's voice... "guys he will be here in a minute" Scott's mom whispered. I can't feel my leg anymore. "I hear something now sssssh" Derek said. I could hear it to,.. oke any minute now... the door opened. The light went on and we all jumped up from behind the couch "SUPRISEEEEE!!!"

Scott was standing there looking, well, very surprised. "It's Friday, I thought my surprise party was tomorrow?" He finally said with a big smile on his face. "Well my friend, suprise" I answered. Ofcours we switched it to Friday, it's not fun when he already knows. I stretched my legs. Damn it feels like we have been waiting for an hour behind that couch. Melissa hugged Scott and gave him a kiss "happy birthday son" she held a key in front of his face. "mom serious, a car?" Scott looked again, surprised. "you deserve it Hun, I’m going to cut the cake" she smiled as walked to the kitchen. Yea me and Derek cleaned this place and decorated it (you know how much I love that). Everyone congratulated Scott and gave him presents. "happy birthday brother" I patted him on the back. "thanks Stiles, for everything" Scott said. "I’m glad everything turned out oke" he added while pointing his head at Alice who was sitting at the couch. Me to Scott, me to.

"remember when Stiles tripped over Mr Harris's chair and broke his hand"? Scott said laughing. We were all sitting in the living room eating the pink cake that Derek ordered, bringing up old memories. Everyone was here, his mom, Allison, Derek, Alice, Lydia, Danny, Aiden, Ethen even Alan was here. "I did not trip... I just... saw something on the floor" I lied in my defence. "Stiles you even fell over my vintage Gucci bag" Lydia laughed. "guys can we not talk about me falling over stuff!" I threw my hands in the air. "let’s talk about Scott and Allison getting caught making out in Miss Blake's class during lunch" I said. "Stiles!!" Allison punched my shoulder. "good one" Derek whispered as he give me a high five. "don't get me started where I found Danny and Ethan" Allison raised an eyebrow at them. "you promised not to tell" Danny said as a warning. I grabbed Alice's hand who was sitting next to me. "everything oke?" I asked. "I’m fine" she gave me a little kiss, "I just need to leave in five minutes" she said pouty. "I walk you to your car" I said.

It was dark outside and the wind was cold. "I can take you home if you want?" I said. "I can drive Stiles... it's only ten minutes" she answered smiling. "I know... I know... It's just that.. you know" I wrapped my arms around her, holding her tight. "why do you always smell so good" I whispered. "because I'm a girl, and girls smell good" she whispered back, answering my hug. It's been only two days since she almost died, since then I want to be with her, hold her, touch her 24/7. "come to my place when the party is over, my window is open" Alice said. "I will, text me when your home" I answered. As I wanted to kiss her goodbye I heard Scott screaming out the window "Careful!! you might trip over your own tongue!" followed with everyone laughing. I guess everyone is drunk. "Shut up!" "cause I will buy you a leash!" I shouted back. I gave Alice a quick kiss on her lips. "I see you in an hour" I said.

Everyone had left ten minutes ago besides me, Scott and Derek. Well it's Derek's house so he's not going anywhere. We were eating the left-over cake in the kitchen. Yesterday the whole house looked like a graveyard and now... it feels like a home. "have I told you guys how much I love you" Scott said. Man he is really wasted. "no and you don't have to" Derek answered. "aww that's really cute Scott" I said putting my plate back on the table. "you hear that Derek?" I asked. "he loves you... lalalalala loves you" I teased. Derek and sentimental stuff doesn't go together that well. "I love you to bro but I have to go" I said as I grabbed my jacket. I doubt it that Scott heard that cause he was sleeping... on his cake. "he can crash here" Derek sighed. "I will call you when my house needs cleaning again" he added. "only for the car Derek... only the car" I said as I left to go see Alice.

It took me twenty minutes but I finally got through Alice's bedroom window. I fell (ofcours)  but she didn't woke up. I quietly kicked my shoes out, took off my jeans and shirt and crawled underneath the covers next to her. I put my arm around her and pressed my lips to her neck. "that tickles" Alice whispered, sleepy. I smiled. "goodnight beautiful" I said.

Someone was touching my nose. "stop ore I'll bite your finger" I said with my eyes still closed. Alice giggled. "get up it's almost noon" she ordered. I opened my eyes, ugh the sun. Alice was already showered and dressed in a short summer dress, her hair in a tail. "babe you should have woke me up for that shower" I said pouty. "cause you wanted to shower with me?" she bit her under lip. That sexy thingy she always does when she wants to drive me crazy. "euh... yea" I answered. "too late.. now get up" she threw my clothes at me. I pulled on my pants and shirt and quickly fixed my hair in the mirror. She grabbed my hand and took me downstairs. "what do you want for breakfast?" Alice said as she walked to the kitchen. "pancakes served by a naked you" I said with a serious tone. I heard her laughing and right after that I heard glass breaking. I rushed to the kitchen as I saw plate in a lot of pieces on the floor and Alice looking shocked. I followed her gaze and saw a man sitting on the kitchen table.

"Dad?" Alice was breathing heavy. I bet Scott could hear her heartbeat at Derek's place. "wait... what...dad?" I said. "dad as in, dad who disappeared years ago?" what the hell is going on. This guy was freaking me out. The look in his eyes, the way he's sitting, I don’t know. I could see the similarity between him and Alice. But... he creeps me out more than Chris Argent, and he is one scary dad to.  "that's me" the man finally said. "and who is the guy who wants to see my daughter making pancakes naked?"