part two - decorating sucks

[STILES P.O.V.]

.

"Does this look like a sun"? I was holding my yellow sun in my hand waving it in front of Scott´s face. It looked more like a yellow cloud. I´d never worked on my cutting skills since teachers (and my parents) never trusted me with scissors. Yea, you could say that I have to left hands. "Not even close" Scott answered as he laughed. "You should do the clouds" he added. "I should do like everything, cause I love spending my free time at school, after school" I said with lots of sarcasm.

.

I've spotted Lydia at the back of the auditorium. I guess she was checking where she should put the little beach ore something. She hasn't been the same since Jackson left to London two months ago. He said that he needed to clear his mind, but we all know that he might be afraid of hurting people like he did before, but I’m not sure cause Lydia doesn't talk much about him, well much, not at all. I kind of want to be there for her, but Allison made it pretty clear not to. I really hope she's oke.

.

"Stop staring at Lydia and answer my question" Scott interrupted my thoughts. "What? I wasn't staring, I was just looking at.. the beach.. what question"? I was still staring at.. the beach. "You'd never got back to history class yesterday, what happened"? Scott continued doing whatever it was he was doing. Glad he wasn't looking at my face cause I told you I suck at lying. "Well my books were at home, so I went home, and when I got home I've noticed that class almost finished so I stayed" I said which was kind of true only I made a stop at Derek's. Speaking of the wolf...

.

[TEXT MESSAGE FROM DEREK] Which one do you think Scott will like? This one? ore this one?

.

[TEXT BACK TO DEREK] Dude. Are you seriously sending me pictures of pink birthday cakes? I have other important things to do right now.

.

[TEXT MESSAGE FROM DEREK] Like what. Cutting out sun's that look like clouds?

.

How the hell does he know?

.

[TEXT BACK TO DEREK] The left cake.

.

Thank god Allison just walked in so Scott wasn't asking any more questions. Ah awesome, kissing right in front of my face. Bees and honey guys, bees and honey. "He Stiles" Allison said. Didn't say anything back, just waved and smiled. "Shall we go"? Scott asked to Allison. "Not yet, I’m waiting for a friend, she's new here and I promised to introduce her to my friends, and boyfriend" Allison answered, with kissing Scott again, and again. ugh. I didn't want to talk ore stare at them like a creepy friend so I just started to delete Derek's text messages and pictures of cakes. "And this is Stiles" I heard Allison saying after a while. "Thats me" I said, and as I looked up I was looking at green eyes. Locker girl.

.

She reached out her hand to me as she smiled a little. "Stiles.. Stiles Stilinski... Stiles" Don't say your last name Stiles. "Yea I get it now" she said, again with a smile. "I'm Alice". Scott was giving me the weird look and Allison was giving me the don´t be such a creep look. "Thanks for helping me out with my locker, yesterday" Alice added, as she tucked her brown curls behind her ear. "Oh no problem at all, if you ever need help again with your locker, you can find me, ore maby, call me" In my head I was slapping myself for saying that. She's doesn´t even have my number.

.

"Come on Alice" Allison was waiting at the door impatiently. Scott probably already went outside to get the car. "Thanks again, Stiles" and with that, Alice was gone. And I just stood there, being awkward. Love the way she said my name though.

.

[TEXT MESSAGE FROM DEREK] Stiles. Next time you're here I got to teach you stuff about girls, cause this was bad. Really bad.

Derek Seriously?

.

So what do you guys think?? comment and vote please!! :)

.