Why?

{Kira}

The tour was pretty boring, just showing my classes and talking about their trophies and history of the school. The principal showed me my classes and introduced me to some of my teachers.

We passed by a trophy case and a interesting picture caught my eye, a picture of Kian Lawley. 

"Excuse me, but who's this?" I asked as I stopped as they kept walking.

"Oh." The principal started. He looked over to Nash. "Him there, is Kian Lawley he was a star quarter back here at Capriton. He graduated years ago. He's actually famous now, he's a Youtuber now."

"Oh, how nice."

"Yes, actually he had a sister. I can't ever remember her name but he was so depressed sometimes. I remember hearing he lost his sister somehow."

"Really?"

"Yep, he was so sad. But anyway let's go on shall we?"

"We shall?"

*****

The tour ended a few hours ago and Nash took me to our house now I'm laying in my bedroom thinking, What if I was his sister?"

I thought of calling my mom to ask.

Ring..Ring..Ring.

"Hello?"

"Mom?"

"Oh Kira. How are you babygirl?"

"I'm good but I have a really big question to ask you. I want you to answer it 100% honestly. Okay?"

"Got it."

"Am I adopted?"

"Oh Kira honey why would you think that?"

"Mom answer me."

"Yes Kira, you're adopted."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Black circles filled my eyes, before I passed out I replied back.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes honey I'm serious. You're adopted."

"Do you have my real birth information?"

"Yes, but I wouldn't want you wasting all your money to come down here. Your adoption cent- " I cut her off.

"Where is my adoption center?"

"In Los Angles."

"What's the address?"

"I believe is 1075 Adventure Parkway, Los Angles California 5890."

"Okay, I have to go bye."

"I love you Kira."

Beep. The call ended at I was stranded in my thoughts.

*****

I sat in the corner crying, wiping my eyes raw.

"Kira? Is that you?"

"Kian!"

"Oh my gosh it you. What are you doing here?"

" I came to find you. I got adopted and I've never thought you were my brother. I had dreams and it was confusi-"

He cut me off short.

"I said what are you doing here."

"I came to find you, aren't you happy I'm finally here?" I asked worriedly.

"No, you need to leave. Now."

"But why?"

"No whys or buts leave. You left me depressed and alone when I needed a sibling and you just want to show up now after all these years?"

"I didn't know."

"Of course you forgot. That accident did something to you. Something wrong."

"What accident?"

"I don't have time to explain. You need to leave and now. Before its too late."

"Too late?"

"Just run Kira, run!"

"Wh-"

I opened my eyes to see darkness and I was left here sad, afraid and crying. This was too confusing, I wouldn't be able to do this alone I would need help.

Nash.

He would help hopefully.