Sibilings

{Kira}

I walk up the next morning dreading to go to school. I ended up getting up anyway dragging myself into the bathroom.

I took a look at the circles under my eyes and my messy knotty hair as I turned on the shower grabbing my hairbrush combing my hair bottom to top.

I stepped into the shower soaking up the warmth for a few minutes as I started washing my hair.

I did my routine and got out of the shower covering myself with two towels.

I walked over to my closet grabbing a pair of black shorts and black Queen band t-shirt. I threw on a pair of back socks and grabbed my black vans putting  them on hurriedly.

I went back into the bathroom again putting on light natural makeup and threw my hair into a ponytail.

I grabbed my black vans backpack and put in my black band binder, my MacBook, AP chemistry notebook and my AP calculus notebook as well. Grabbed my pencil case and threw that in my backpack and went downstairs.

*****

"Good morning Kira. Did you sleep well?" Elizabeth asked me.

"Sleep great, thanks for asking."

"I made you guys some breakfast if you want to grab some before you went to school." Elizabeth told me.

"Okay sounds good, thank you." I told her and walked into the kitchen to see Nash and Hayes eating breakfast at the counter.

"Hey Kira." Nash said. "Ready for school?"

I make a disgusted face and said "Ugh no, not really."

Nash laughed. "How did you even get into this school. It sounds like you don't try at all."

"Eh, I'm just that smart. But I do try and stuff. I just have been having some bad dreams lately so I haven't been able to sleep very well."

Nash made a 'O' face and continued to eat his breakfast.

I grabbed a plate of food and stared eating.

I took my phone out of my pocket and started checking my Facebook.

"You still check Facebook?" Nash laughed.

"Yeah?" I shrugged. "Can I see your phone?" Nash asked while holding his hand out. "I guess." I put the phone into his hand.

He click the screen a few times and handed it back to me.

The screen was on a app called Instagram.

"This here is called Instagram. It's the Facebook for teens and younger people. We are going to create you one." Nash told me.

"Okay." I smiled.

I clicked sign up and put in my email and created my password. Then came to a thing called "username".

"Nash what's this."

"Oh that's a username."

"What should I put that as?"

"Kira Lawley. No space, underscore, or period just KiraLawley. That's how mine is."

"Okay."

I clicked sign up and finished the process.

I clicked the search button and looked up Nash Grier.

I clicked on his profile "3.1 million followers"."

"Woah, how do you have so many followers?" My eyes were practically out of my head.

"I'm a internet sensation."

"Really?"

"How come I've never heard of you?"

" I don't know?"

"Oh."

An idea popped into my head as he said that.

"Would you happen to know Kian and Jc?"

"As in Kian Lawley and Jc Caylen?"

"Yes?"

"Yes I do know them and I'm god friends with them too."

My fan girl moment came and I freaked out.

"Oh. My. Gosh. You do?!"

"Yes." Nash laughed.

"Could you maybe take me to meet them one day?"

"Of course how about this weekend. We could take a trip to Los Angles were they live." Nash said.

"Oh my gosh! Can we?" I asked still freaking out.

"Of course." Nash laughed. "Oh looks like it's time to go." Nash said.

I got up turning my phone off and putting my bowl in the sink.

******

I got into Nash's Range Rover and put my bag on my lap.

"Excited?"

"Totally." I said sarcastically.

Nash just laughed and drove out of the driveway.