Chapter 4 Pouty Day

Picture of Max up above.

Chapter 4 Pouty Day

Max's POV

I sat at the Kitchen Table, holding My mug full of Coffee. The intoxicating scent floated through the air... And I'm not just talking about the coffee. Dexz, Luke, and Jeramy sat at the table with Me, Reese was no where in sight. Ever since they had a talk with Him after we got Home, I haven't seen Reese. They said He was taking His Punishment... But I have no clue what that means. I tried to ask Them... But They clammed up. Now We sit here, silently drinking coffee, and waiting for Reese.

Looking up at Them, I Sigh. "Seriously, Just tell Me what His Punishment is!" All of Them Glance at Me, in Disapproval.

"Don't you raise your voice at Us" Jeramy Growls, Lowly.

"I'll do whatever I Damn Well Please" I Shot Back.

Well obviously, that was the wrong thing to say at that moment. My little outburst caught all My Mate's attention. Their stares Darkened, and to be Honest, I didn't like the looks They were giving Me.

Before I could react, Jeramy shot out of His seat with a Predatory look in His eyes. Grabbing Me by the wrist, He pulled Me out of My chair, and sat Down. Bending Me over His lap. Jeramy Pinned My Wrists to My back, Using only One of His hands. Then He used the Other Hand to Rip My Pants down, along with My Briefs. "Do not Disrespect Me" He Hissed, His Hand landing Firmly on My Ass.

I cried out as My Ass Stung from The Blow. "Fuck off!" I Spit. He lands another smack on My Ass, Harder then the Last. "Little Boys Who Swear, need to be Taught a Lesson" Jeramy reprimanded, with another Smack to My Ass. After a few more Firm Slaps, Jeramy let go of My Wrists and started to rub away the Sting. "Now are You going to be Good, Max?" Luke aske Me as I wiped My Tears Away.

"Yes Mister Hollister" I said coldly.

"Call Me by My Name, Max" Luke Growled.

Turning My head away, I Mumbled "Hollister."

"I'll Make You say My Name, One way, or Another." Luke Loudly Hissed. A Shiver Jolted up My Spine, Watching Luke stalk closer. Like a Predator, Hunting It's Prey.

"ENOUGH!" Dexz voice Booms.

"All of You, Cut. That. Out." He
Warns while menacingly jabbing His Fork in our Direction.

We sat at the table once more (Me with My Pants on) sitting in silence. Afterwards We all felt a little pouty. I guess it's just a pouty kinda day Today. A Pouty Day.

Then finally Reese came limping into the Room. He looked uncomfortable and took a Sharp Inhale of breath when He sat Down. I Rushed over to Him. Turning His Face side, to side and giving Him a once over. I couldn't see anything out of the ordinary.

"Are You Okay?" I ask Worriedly. He weakly smiles up at Me "I'm fine, Though... I could use a Hug." I wrapped My Arms around His Neck, pulling Him closer to Me. I Swing My Foot over the chair, Straddling His Hips. Reese let out a Groan as I plopped My Butt down on His Lap.

"What's Wrong?" I ask Him.

No Answer.

"What is Your Punishment?" I, Once Again Try.

"After hearing about what We did They got Really Jealous, and decided that not cuming was a good punishment, so they teased me then put a cock ring on me. Their not going to take it off for Two Days" He Admits. My eyes opened wide as I realized why He looked so uncomfortable. I lift My Butt off His Lap, as He let out a Hiss. Grinding His Teeth Together.

"Even if you can't cum right now at least you have last night to look back on" I whisper into his ear, giving it a little peck before standing up and going back to my own chair. I heard a series of growls on the way to my seat... But that didn't bother me.

"I want to have a special moment with you too!" Dexz growls, his jealousy clearly grown. "Any moment can be special if you make it so" i reply. "That's unhelpful" Luke says. I shrug. "I try" I say as i pick at my nails.

Dexz and Luke begin pouting. I roll my eyes and give each of them a peck on their lips. Dexz pulls me closer and deepens the kiss. His tongue rolls against mine, and I moan. Then I feel Luke nibbling on my ear from behind. He places his hands on my hips and licks the shell of my ear slowly, causing a shivering to run up my spine. I clutch Dexz shirt as our mouths separate and he attacks my neck. Placing little kisses and nips down my jaw he sucked on my neck. I gasped and put one hand on his head, I writhed below him. Meanwhile Luke worked his way over to the other side of my neck and began sucking.

I arched my back and moaned out loud between my two sexy mates.

My erection rubbed against Dexz thigh as I continued squirming vigorously. Dexz growls his approval. I humped him faster and faster until he stopped me. Putting his hands on my hips, next to Luke's, Dexz stopped all movement. I whined and tried to buck my hips, but he wasn't having it. He held me firmly in place. Bringing his leg closer to my bulge he rubbed the front of my jeans slowly. My legs clenched around his as he began moving his knee up and down.

"You like that sweetheart?" Dexz asked seductively.

I moaned and rested my head back against Luke's chest. "P-please!" I gasped. Even I was unsure exactly what I was asking for at this point. He moved his knee faster and pushed harder. I groaned and grounded myself into his knee. "Are you going to cum?" Luke whispers into my ear, trailing his nose up the side of my neck. I breathlessly nodded my head.

Luke pushed me and Dexz apart. I let out a needy whimper. "Shhhhh baby I'll take care of you" he shushed. He pushed my jeans and boxers down simultaneously. He grabbed a hold of my cock and licked the tip of it as it oozed pre cum. I threw my head back with a loud mewl. He sucked me into his mouth and I grabbed his head, blowing my load deep in his throat.

"No, I try" Luke says as I catch my breath.