Chapter 1

As I watched and waited on the sidelines, makeup brush in one hand, water bottle in the other, I was awe struck by the man in front of me. His acting was perfect, the way he portrayed Bane was spot on, and I couldn't help but mentally restrain myself from any haughtier observations.... Like the way his black turtleneck hugged his muscular physique perfectly, the way his eyes expressed so many emotions, and how... hot damn- how he made Bane one sexy-ass villain! "Cut!"

The director's voice quickly pulled me out of my dream-like state and I hurriedly rushed to Tom's side, armed with the necessities, and furiously fixing up his makeup. "Sorry 'bout the sweat, it's a little hot in here"

Though his voice was a bit muffled through the Bane mask, his accent was still strong, and I simply shook my head in response. He could've sweat buckets and I'd have no complaints. It was only his job to withstand such heat, and it was only mine to make sure it didn't show on camera or ruin his makeup. "Thirsty, sir?"

He nodded, his eyes apologetic as I loosened his mask enough to slip in a straw. His hands were still cuffed, and we were filming the opening scene of the movie where Bane and a few other men were supposedly being held as hostages with their hands cuffed behind their backs and black bags over their faces. Tom sucked on the straw, and I continued to furiously reapply his makeup. "Ahh... that's refreshing, thank you."

I pulled the bottle and straw away from him and handed it to the nearest assistant. "Return this to the fridge, mark it, and then bring back a new one. Make sure it's cold." I ordered the assistant who quickly nodded in response and went away.

Tom raised a brow, and as I handed my makeup kit to a separate assistant he became visibly confused. "Mr. Hardy, is there something wrong? Would you like more water? I think the directors ready to continue now, sir"

"Ah, no, no, no, I'm good, thanks."

Nodding my head again, I muttered some orders into my headset and returned back to my spot behind the view of the camera. "Action!"

As the director called for action, the scene started to move again, and I noticed Tom's eyes quickly returning to that of Banes. He really got into his character, this one. "He's so fit, did you see his back? Fuck, I want that guys body." I turned to look over my shoulder and noticed that there were two teenage boys watching and whispering by the snack table.

"Amanda, who are they?" I leaned in, whispering into the ear of my personal assistant who stood beside me, gesturing towards the young boys.

"Those two? Interns. Why?"

Amanda's blue eyes were squinting downwards, her brows furrowed, and her usual blonde hair was up in a perfect tight bun as she flipped through her Ipad. "Want me to remove them? They've been assigned to refill the snacks."

I shook my head, "No, it's alright. Just get them to shut up, would you?"

Amanda smiled in response before strutting off in her kitten heals towards the two interns, swaying her hips in her tight black pencil skirt as she did, catching their attention immediately. Amanda loved telling people off, and deep down I knew it was a kink of hers.

I watched as she told the boys off, feeling a bit guilty for setting her off on them as I watched the colour drain from their faces, both of them furiously nodding their heads, before she quickly left them horrified, and returned back to my side, smiling gleefully down at her clipboard. "Ever consider switching things up and becoming a dominatrix for hire?"

Amanda threw me an annoyed look before returning her attention to her Ipad. "You know I don't want to talk about that," she muttered under her breath.