chapter 9

Naruto, Hinata and Sasuke were waiting for Kakashi. Ever since the Wave Mission 2 weeks ago he hadn't been late, but now he was an hour late. "And here I thought he wasn't going to be late." Hinata stated.

"I think you spoke for all of us." Sasuke added.

"That she did." Naruto finished, before Kakashi appeared.

"Sorry, I'm late. Jounin meeting, which finished about 5 minutes ago, along with a little surprise from Kurenai. In fact, she told off Iruka after his outburst." Kakashi stated. "The Hokage wanted me to stay behind and explain something to me and Iruka afterwards, and now you see why I'm late."

Naruto, Sasuke and Hinata were surprised as that was actually legitimate, and can be proven. "What, exactly, did Iruka speak up about?"

"His students that are no longer his." Kakashi replied. "In any case," he took out three pieces of paper and threw it to them. "1 week, Academy. Room 332. 1000 hours. If you want to go through the Chuunin Exams, sign those and be at that location."

They all nodded. "Until then, you are dismissed. And no missions." Kakashi left at that point. Naruto looked at Hinata, and she nodded. Naruto left in a Fire Shunshin, which prompted Hinata to look at Sasuke. "For now, focus on your individual Training, or relax. Your decision, but remember the plans."

Sasuke shrugged. "I'd go for relaxing. After the past few months, I seriously need some relaxation time." It was at that point, Sakura found them.

"There you are Sasuke." Sakura said running up to him. "Please tell me you were admitted to the Chuunin Exams."

"What? Second thoughts on entering?" Sasuke asked, eyebrow raised. Sakura shook her head.

"I'm above and beyond what I was in the academy. I'm not really worried about it to be honest. I was just hoping that you were, so I can at least shut Ino up in front of you. I heard something about her planning to take you during the Exams, no matter how low the chance of success is. Because of this, I figured I'd let you know, so you can actually expect her to try something."

"Unfortunately for her, I have bigger fish to fry in these Exams. The Blonde Mind fucker is the least of my worries." Sasuke admitted, shocking Sakura a bit before shaking her head.

"I get it. Someone from another village found you and you want to take them down, or something? Maybe knock them down a few pegs?"

"That, you'd have to ask Naruto."

"Or Kurenai-sensei." Hinata added, earning their attention. "What? She's already in the know about this, as it involves one of her friends. Which, by the way, Naruto left to finally take care of the thing."

"You mean..." Sasuke's eyes widened.

"Yeah, someone else in the village has it, but after today, it's likely to be gone. And thatprocess has started, as of last night." Hinata continued, earning a smirk from Sasuke.

"It's about damn time." Sasuke said, the smirk never leaving his face. "And the other project?"

"Standard for both of us. He has the modified one, but he hasn't figured out much on designs for customization for us, much less be able to make them in time, so that's why we have the standard design." Hinata replied, before tossing him a scroll. "It's in there, and would go under your usual clothing. There's a cloak as well, since your usual clothing wouldn't cover it all. The Team Logo we came up with is is on all three of them, in the same spot. The titles we came up with for ourselves are also there. I don't need the Cloak, which only has the Team Logo on the front, and your title on the back."

"Why didn't either of you get a custom one?"

"Because there wasn't enough time to make a second one. And these two he made before he went for his. They're built to not only withstand Youki, but become empowered by it. With Naruto on our team, we need it more than anyone else." Sasuke said. "Also, if I get him designs, do you think he could make one?"