chapter 5

Sarutobi ended up in his office, no one but his double in there. The one sitting in the chair nodded, and transformed back into Naruto, and got back up. "No one seems to have noticed, Lord Hokage."

"I see. However, how was the Paperwork?" Sarutobi inquired.

"Actually, somewhat easy." Naruto replied, almost causing Sarutobi to gape.

"Easy? That paperwork is the only thing that no Kage has ever defeated!"

"Well, I got 82 mission reports done and filed away, had 2 other Shadow Clones do the Paperwork, and still had time to give out a few pieces of advice, as per your schedule. I walked straight down the street as you, and they didn't look twice. By the way, I'll be giving you a few pieces of advice with the Village Security. These may be peace times, but I have a feeling that's going to end soon." Naruto replied.

"Well then, you will have the pay transferred to your account. This B-rank would easily be considered a test run for your term as Hokage one day." Sarutobi replied. "I will have the paperwork for this mission myself. Also, know that the Next Council Meeting will involve you. I've already got you instated as Kushina's Heir, and therefore the head of the Uzumaki Clan."

"I must thank you, Lord Hokage." The clone bowed.

"Also, when you dispel, you should know that you have more help on the way, regarding the council. Just be careful with the information. However, I do have one question. How did Sasuke learn of the truth?"

"That would be the boss's fault. He helped him out, by getting rid of the arrogance, and helping Sasuke talk to his mother, who is currently a Ghost in the Uchiha Clan."

"I see. So, he found out from his mother?" A nod. "Then I can't do anything. The cover story was so the masses don't panic. The Elders are idiotic fools, and you know Danzou was planning something else regarding it."

"That I do, and we've already found out how to get over it."

"One last thing: If I get a mission that requires a Ninja to head towards Takigakure, I'll be sending your team. They are already familiar with one of the residents." Sarutobi stated, earning a nod.

"Also, I asked Hiashi Hyuuga to keep tabs on the people going in and out of Tower., and making note of those who had suspicions of me being an impostor, and who didn't. Check with him for the results. No one openly admitted that I was making a scene, and Kurenai didn't even tense when she saw me." Naruto stated.

"I will do just that. Remember, you still have 2 days off. Make the best of it." Sarutobi stated. "You are dismissed."

"Thank you." Naruto then left through the window, only to vanish from visible sight before he hit the ground.

-Waterfall 13-

Naruto was trying to climb the Waterfall, and had just made it with 2 Shadow clones, before the original tensed, yet didn't lose concentration, and managed to get up all the way. Sasuke was also there, but didn't make it completely.

All of Naruto's Shadow Clones then dispersed, and since he was sitting at the base of a tree with Hinata next to him, he didn't have to worry about much. "What's up?"

"The Youki Clone I made to sub for Jiji just dispelled. All I can say is, I pity him with the paperwork he has to do daily. Sure, I can do so easily, but when you've got Shadow Clones, and a near limitless supply of Chakra, you kind of have an advantage with the near endless paperwork." Naruto stated. Hinata just giggled.

Sasuke then dragged himself towards Naruto and Hinata. "Damn, Sasuke. Chakra Exhaustion?" He just nodded, and passed out. Hinata laid her head on Naruto's shoulder, while he placed his head on her head. They both passed out themselves.