Its All Over

Hey,

I haven't heard from you all lately? Are you still reading this? Is anyone out there? Hello?

Anyway......read on.....

Love Lissa xxx

AMELIA'S P.O.V

"HARRY!" I screamed when I heard a computer generated voice start counting down from thirty.

Where are they? Were they trapped? Were they dead?

"HARRY!" I cried as I crawled over and peaked around the side of the storage container.

Crap, is he hurt? They should be out by now, I could lose them all..........they're my only friends........they're my family.

"24, 23, 22, 21, 20" The voice said.

"HARRY.....LIAM........ELEANOR........ZAYN.......ABBEY...........ANYONE?" I screamed at the building, trying to get some response from the people inside.

HARRY'S P.O.V

"24, 23, 22., 21, 20"

"HARRY!" I heard a faint scream from outside.

"Amelia." I muttered and ran even harder towards the exit. Come on! I told myself, you have to get out of here....you have to survive, Amelia needs you.......you need her.

The exit was in sight, about 20 meters away. The sound of  every ones feet pounding against the floor mingled with the voice counting down until my death and all I could hear was my heavy breathing.

The door was 1 meter away, suddenly my ears tuned into the overhead voice again.

"10, 9, 8."

A few more steps were taken and we were out in the fresh air, but we still had to get behind the storage container or we would be burned by the heat of the explosion.

"7."

5 meters away.

"6."

4 meters away, I could see Amelia's beautiful face peaking out from behind the container.

"5."

1 meter away.

"4."

I was finally there, but when I looked over my shoulder they others were still running.

"Come on!" I yelled, "Hurry!"

"3.............................2................................................................1."

They dived behind the crate just as the building exploded, debris flying everywhere.

Then it stopped and everyone started yelling and hugging each other.

"Harry..." Amelia cried. "My ears are ringing.......I can't hear anything...........it hurts"

My eyes widened in shock as she put her hands over her ears and started to scream, tears sliding down the cheeks.

So, its almost over!

Please Comment, Vote, Fan!

Tell me what you think!

Love Lissa xxx