Reunited.....

Hey People,

Thank you for bearing with my late updates, I'm so sorry. I've just got so much stuff going on right now. I recently broke up with my boyfriend...so I'm not feeling so great lately. And just to make it worse, I CAN'T GET OVER HIM! Ugh, I just want boys to not be confusing for once. In fact the he is sitting behind me right now...grrrrrr.

Read on......

Love Lissa xxx

AMELIA'S P.O.V

There they were standing there staring at me...Louis, Eleanor and.....Harry.

"HARRY!" I screamed and ran into his arms.

Holding back the tears I hugged him even tighter.

"Shh." He whispered.

I pulled back and looking into his green eyes.

"Come on, we'll have time for sappy reunions later!" Madi said from where they were standing with Eleanor and Louis. "We have to go."

I took one last look at Harry and turned around, ready to give orders as to how we were going to get out safely........I only as I looked around the door to check no one was there...........

I came face to face with a man I'd only seen in magazines and One Direction websites.....Harry's father.

He was grinning at me, but didn't attack. Taking a look behind him I saw about five armed men.

So slowly I reached for the door handle and stepped back into the room at the same time as I slammed the door and leaned against is so it couldn't be opened.

God no, what do I do now? They're right there on the other side for the door they'll be in here

Looking around for some sort of escape.....I saw none.

Then I heard a small click and I tried the door handle.

We were locked in."

Thanks for reading! I've got a few comments from people telling me they like the story and that they want me to update....and I want to let you all know the the "Update!" comment actually motivated me to write!

I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MANY READS I HAVE! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH, IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!

So please comment, vote and fan!

Love Lissa xxx