C26: Party On

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Hi girls. I'd like to get to know you more."

They talked for a while then headed to the boys room. They entered and saw the boys being anti social by texting on their phones. They looked up as the girls entered.

"What are we doing tonight, Will?" questioned Sophie.

"We'll have dinner soon, then watch a movie or something."

"Sounds good."

~

Will switched the massive TV on and slid the DVD into the slot. He sat down next to Hannah while the a girl spoke on the screen.

"Divergent's one of my favourite movies." Hannah whispered into his ear.

"Good choice. It's one of mine too." He whispered back. Hannah then did something adventurous- she laid her head on his shoulder. His arm swung around her shoulder.

She was happy, even if they weren't together.

~

Loud music blasted throughout the room. Teenagers danced and sang with gusto, holding cans of drinks (luckily not alcoholic).

At first it had been quiet. Then Will's parents had left, along with his little sister Amy. Then the boys rushed to the speakers in the corner of the room, and got the music pumping. They had also snuck some beer in, but Will had told them to chuck it out.

Hannah had danced a bit, then grew hot and left the crowded, dark living room. She was wearing dark blue skinny jeans (which didn't help with the heat), a white midriff top bearing the word 'PARTY' in block letters with floral colouring, and tan sandals with a slight heel.

"I can't feel my face when I'm with you..." Came from the living room.

The lyrics are so weird, thought Hannah, but so true, in a sense.

Will walked out of the living room carrying two Cokes. He looked cute the clothes she had given him for Christmas.

Will sat down next to Hannah, handing her the Coke. She thanked him.

"You're wearing the clothes I gave you." smiled Hannah.

"Yeah. I really like them. How come your not wearing the dress?" He teased her but grinned.

"I'm saving it for special occasions."

"Oh and my birthday isn't special?"

"No it is, it's just, I thought this-" she gestured to the living room, "-would happen, so I don't want to get all sweaty."

"Oh ok."

They remained silent for a while, sipping their Cokes. Will's phone buzzed. He checked it, and his faces dropped.

"Shi... My parents are coming home soon." He grabbed Hannah's hand and ventured back into the living room. It was hot and extremely crowded still. They passed Sophie... making out with Zack. Hannah made a mental note to try and break the news to Paula nicely. Will continued towards the corner of the room. He switched off the music and turned on the lights. The other people faced him, except Sophie and Zack, who continued to kiss in the corner.

"Sorry to poop the party, but mum says they're coming home soon. So how about we turn the music down a bit, get the pizza and dance just a little. Oh and Sophie and Zack- get a room, would you?" Everyone laughed and Will dragged Hannah back to the kitchen.

They readied the pizza and grabbed more drinks, then headed back to the living room.

Sorry by Justin Bieber played through the speakers. A few people danced, while others say around. Sophie and Zack sat in the corner, whispering and kissing. Hannah scrunched her face a little. They were a cute couple, but sometimes things went too far.

"Who wants pizza?!" Shouted Will. Everyone scrambled up to get a piece.

After everyone had had their fill, Will stood up, took one of Hannah's hands and smiled.

"Wanna dance?" He asked. Hannah stood up and took his other hand as Wild Heart by the Vamps played.

~

"So? You and Zack, hey?" Hannah asked Sophie that night as they sat in bed, talking.

"Yeah. He's fantastic. He's like, my dream guy- hot, kind, badass, and good at kissing." she smirked.

Hannah sighed.

"What's wrong? You've got a problem with our relationship?" Said Sophie.

"No, no, it's just that one of my friends has a crush on him and I don't know how to tell her."

"Ah, just tell her. Be like 'I'm really sorry, and this will probably break your heart, but your crush has a girlfriend, but she's really nice'. Easy." said Tilly.

"Ok. I'll be right back, I'm just going for a walk."

She went out of the room, and walked along the hallway. She stood on the small balcony, enjoying the sea breeze.

"Hannah?" She turned around to see Will, shirtless, in the doorway. "You ok?"

"Yeah, I guess."

Will walked over to her. They stood side by side, their hands close to touching.

Will turned to face her, taking her hands in his. Hannah's head swirled.

"Hannah, I have to tell you... Hannah?"

Hannah's vision blurred. She felt dizzy.

"Hannah? Are you alright?" Will's voice was distant.

Hannah felt sick. Her vision was fading, Will getting further and further away.

And then everything went black, and she fainted into Will's arms.

~

Hannah's head killed. She lay on a bed, surrounded by people. She groaned and sat up. She touched her head. Will sat beside her, rubbing her hand gently. He smiled.

"What happened?" asked Hannah.

"You fainted. Must've been all that loud music and heat." Will explained. "How about you just rest."

And she did, she slept for hours, dreaming of the boy that sat beside her, holding her hand.

Longish chapter for you guys. You're probably annoyed with me coz Will was so close to telling her!!! But you'll have to wait and see...

xx Chloe