C11: Mean Girls

Angela

Hannah 'walked' out of the maths classroom and swung down the corridor towards the lift. She was just about to unlock the lift when someone shoulder barged her, almost knocking her off her crutches.

"Oops! Sorry." Said a sarcastic, posh voice.

Angela.

Angela was the schools' biggest mean girl who took advantage of every boyfriend she had. She wore her skirt high, never did her tie up properly, hardly ever wore stockings, and unbuttoned a few of the buttons of her shirt. She had dirty blonde hair and wore way too much makeup.

She had been bagging Hannah out ever since she arrived. Although she bagged everyone out.

She whispered in Hannah's ear, "You leave Will alone. He's mine. I repeat, mine." She hissed like a snake.

"Try and get him." Hannah said automatically.

Angela smirked and walked away.

~

Hannah went into the History classroom and there was Angela, talking to Will. He seemed to be in an awkward position, both mentally and physically. He was trapped near a wall by her, so he could not get out.

He spotted her. Then she spotted her. She rolled her eyes as she watched Hannah hobble forwards. Will got out of Angela's grasp and went over to help Hannah. He whispered in her ear.

"Here's my number if you ever need to call me."

Hannah could feel hope rising in her chest as Will slipped a piece of paper into her palm and closed her fingers over it. Hannah smiled. She wondered if she had a chance with him.

He was so nice. A gentleman. A very hot gentleman.

~

"Just go and ask him out already!"
"Go on Han!"

There they were at break, talking to Hannah as she discussed Will.

"I already said no."

"How about we go and ask him out for you?"

"Nope."

"Ask him if he likes you?"

"Nope."

"Please?"

"Ok fine. Just because you're my friends."

Lili jumped up and down and clapped her hands. Then she walked up to Will and talked to him casually. She came back.

"He said as a friend."

"Well of course he's gonna say that, even if it's true. Maybe he's just hiding that he actually loves you. He wouldn't tell you, Lil." Said Zoe.

They chartered until the bell rang. Then off to sport. Practically a free period for Hannah. Or torture.