The Weirdest Encounter

En başından başla

We all slightly looked down sadly, missing our friend.  "Maybe we can suprise Lu-chan at her work tomorrow and still wish her a happy Valentines day!  Oh and we could meet her new friend too, from what she has told me he is super nice." Levy said before then giggling and whispering into Erza, Juvia, and my own ear "...Oh and she said he was really hot..."

All four of us began to go into full blown laughter while the guys just sat there in confusion.  "What were you all whispering about?!" Gajeel yelled a bit angrily.

"Sorry it is a girls thing." Levy said before taping Gajeel on the nose.

"And a Gray thing apparently." Jellal said while looking at me suspiciously.

I chuckled and pointed at myself while stating "Yeah, sorry but I am just more 'special' than the rest of you guys here!"

"You mean gay..." Loke said with a bored tone as everyone else laughed and I just blushed.

"Oh shut it lion.  I think you need your tamer back, she is the only one that can keep you caged well enough for my liking." I said with a slight smirk on my face.

"EVERYONE!  LET'S PLAY A GAME!" Lyon shouted making the room echo, "NOW GRAY~!  T OR D?"

I felt all eye's fall on me as I looked up in confusion.  "Um... Dare I guess..." I answered before sitting and waiting for him to say what my dare would be.

"I dare yoooooooou to call up Lucy's work.... and talk to one of the operators!" Lyon slurred while pointing straight at me.  I felt my face heat up slightly as the rest of the room went silent in shock.

"WHAT!?" Was the first thing everyone else yelled as they looked from me back to Lyon. 

I stood up while trying to keep a straight face and stared over at Lyon.  "Challenge excepted..." I stated while making my way to the room, getting some loud gasped from my friends as they whispered things like 'Wait is he really gonna do it?' or 'No way, he has got to be kidding right!'

When I got to my bedroom door I opened it up and closed it behind me (locking it of course) as I made my way to my bed.  When I sat down I quickly grabbed out the phone and began to dial the number. All he said was I have to talk to someone, that doesn't mean I have to actually do what they want me to right?  Ugh Lyon better be the one that pays for me to do this! my head screamed as I put the phone up to my ear.

"Hello, this is SPOC.  How may I help you?" {Oh my gerd I just noticed it's spoc!  That is amazing! XD}

"Hi, I am looking for one of your operators..." I whispered into the phone, a bit shyly.

"Okay so are you a male or female and do you prefer to talk to a male or female?"

"Well um, I am male and I am looking for another male..." I whispered again, feeling as if they may yell that I am disgusting at any second.

"Very well, it looks like our guy is open so I will send him to you right away.  This will only take a few seconds."

=<Third Person Pov>=

"Luuuuuuuuuuuuuce!" Natsu yelled as he lay his head on the desk in pure bordem.

"What is it Natsu?" Lucy said as he noticed the small bags forming under her eyes.

"Hey are you okay?  You look like you are about to pass out or something!"  the pinklette said while getting up and beginning to study her body for any problems.

She nodded a yes and closed her eyes while laying her head on the desk again.  I feel horrible, she probably would be home in bed if it wasn't for the fact that I am here right now! Natsu thought before being snapped out if it by the sound of a phone ringing.