My Little Dragon: Part 2

~Halloween Day~

-<Natsu Pov>-

Why the hell did I agree to this again I thought as I watched Lucy shuffle through a pile of costumes she got at the costume shop.  "Oooo, here pick one of these!"  Lucy stated as she set the pile of costumes in front of me.

I quickly rummaged through the pile hoping that not everything here was a complete failure.  To shiny.  To sparkly.  To cute.  "What the hell Lucy I am not some kind of cross dresser!  Is everything here really going to be either sparkly, cute, or... *shiver* pink."

"And this is coming from a guy that has, what again... Oh ya pink hair!"

"Ugh, it's not like I got to choose my hair color, besides I th-...". I looked down to see a costume like no other!  Their sat a hat that looked like the head of a dragon, a red shirt that had a dragons stomach pattern across it, some red shorts, and last was a pair of shoes and gloves that looked like they belonged to the feet of dragon.

"Luce!  I found the perfect outfit!" I yelled as Lucy looked down at the dragon costume.

"Oh my gosh you will look so adorable in that!"  She answered as she began to tug on my cheeks... AGAIN!

"Lucy this is the 10th time you have tugged on my cheeks so stop it!"  I yelled as I stormed off into the bathroom holding the outfit.  After 20 minutes of either trying to get it on me or just lighting stuff on fire out of pure rage, we finally finished putting it on.

"YEAH!  LET'S GO, I AM ALL FIRED UP NOW!".  Lucy just sighed (wearing her black cat costume) as we both left the building quickly moving towards the guild.  When we got the the front of the building I, pushed open the door before being greeted with everyone getting a nose bleed.  I sneered before jumping up into are normal booth.

Lucy sat down in the seat across from me, just before being greeted by a blue haired cat.  "Sooooo... are you exited to see Graaaay?"  The cat said as I began to blush and Lucy just tilted her head.

"Why would he be exited to see..."  Lucy began but before she could finish her face smiled at realization and she began to bend over till she was very close to my ear whispering "Dose that mean what I think it means because it sure sounds like you might have a crush on him?"

I put my hands in front of my face  and shook them furiously as I stuttered "N-no, why would I even like that Ice Block!".  Lucy just continued to smirk as I hid my face inside of my scarf.

"We are here!" a booming voice said as me and Lucy brought are attention back to the door.  There, standing before us was Erza and Gray.  Erza was wearing a witch outfit while Gray had on an outfit that looked somewhat like a knight. They must of set this up, no wonder Lucy had so may sparkly things in there! "Grrrr" was all I said while the two made their way to are table.

"Hey guys wha...".  Gray started to look at me from head to toe just before beginning to blush.

"What is it IcePrincess!" I scowled as he stared straight at me. 

He then began to get self conscious and looked down at his hands before whispering"Um... well you see... I-I just thought that y-you look really cute in that outfit that's all.".  I felt my face as it began to heat up.

"T-hank you."  I answered as he looked up giving me a crooked smile.  I then patted on the seat next to me signaling him to come.  He walked over hesitantly before hopping up and sitting next to me.  Erza then bent down a gave Lucy a kiss on the cheek right before pulling her up and out of the booth.

"Now if you two don't mind I am going to go out for a bit with my little kitty here!  You better not take off your outfits by the way!"  Erza exclaimed as she locked fingers with a blushing Lucy and ran out of the building.