Ashton's POV:

Coming back to your pup on the couch, is not what you want to see.

"Off the couch now." Quickly Calum got off and laid on the floor instead.

"Good boy, now id like to talk to just regular Calum and then will get to training soon ok." He nodded and stood up sitting next to me and looking at the papers I held.

"Nope," I pulled him onto my lap so he was straddling me, "like this, ok." He blushed and nodded.

^_^_^_^

Calum's POV:
I had my head resting on Ashton's shoulder as he reviewed the rewards I could win.

I started getting bored a but so hmmm, I smirked slightly before starting to slowly suck on Ashton's neck. He tensed and gripped my hip a bit tighter. I smirked a bit more as I started to suck all around his neck before finding a spot that seemed to make little ashy happy.

I started to lightly grind down as Ashton's hold on my hip intensified. I whimpered when I started getting pleasure out of this too.

"Pup, stop, I don't want to do this right now." He pulled me up off of him and I frowned.

"Please, come on. Please..." I smirked knowing something, "daddy?" He quickly closed his eyes in satisfactory as I started to palm him slowly.

"Daddy is mad at you for stoping him, but daddy also loves this." He groaned when I got back on top of him, grinding down again. I started to bounce up and down instead, making him groan when my ass would grind back down onto his harden member.

"You're going to make daddy cum pup, daddy would rather have you cum first. Come on get up." I was picked up by him before I could even try and get up.

"Let's see, what could we do for my pup. Hmm, he made me feel so good, forgetting about his needs, but he stopped me from finishing my list. So how about this, I eat you out, but you can't touch yourself. So it's either you don't cum or you cum from me eating out that beautiful ass of yours baby." I bit my lip nodding slightly

I was laid down onto the bed and my shirt came over my head. My pants was pulled down and my boxers were all gone.

"Turn over pup." I turned over and felt a small smack to my bum. I jumped slightly, my hard on rubbing against the sheets on the bed. I moaned lightly.

"You like it, huh? When daddy hits you?" I nodded when he smacked my bum once again this time leaving a longer sting. I moaned a bit louder.

"Daddy please." I whimpered when feeling a finger trace around my hole.

"Do you want me to make you feel good, like you are in heaven for the pleasure and hell for the sin we are about to do." He whispered in my ear and I whimpered feeling his boner against my thigh. 

"Y-yes Daddy." I felt his lips start my ear and slowly go back down onto my back and to my bum.

I felt his hands spread my cheeks and a his tongue went flat against my hole. I whimpered and moaned.

"You can be loud pup, daddy is proud of making you scream his name." I felt another lick this one entering my hole a little. He started to eat me out slowly, my ass deep in his face and my face pressed against the sheets.

"Daddy, it feels good. It feels so god daddy." He started to go a bit faster and soon I felt a finger of his go deep inside of me. I moaned out loud when I felt a certain spot of nerves being touched.

He held his finger there and his finger   would curl and uncurl in me, causing me to pant and feel and unbelievable amount of pleasure.

"Come on pup, come for daddy. Make daddy proud." I started to go back to get his fingers deeper in me but he only smacked my ass and I moaned a bit louder.

"Don't be such a slut Calum, let daddy do his work or I'll leave you with a hard on you won't be able to relieve. Why? Because that's breaking rule 13." I stopped pushing back and let him do his magic.

Soon I came, too much pleasure: his tongue, his finger and and the spanks he'd give me now and then had me like putty in his hands.

"Such a pretty puppy, maybe Later the puppy can help daddy." I was turned around and he climbed on top of me. He slowly connected our lips and pulled back.

"If you're up for it?"
^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

A/N: next chapter may have more smexy time, most likely not unless you guys can please my begging needs. Jk jk XD just depends on how nice I am when I update next time.

AnywhAles,
Hope you loved, Bye~Sam.