1. What i am

Picture of Lace

There was a warm touch on my cheek and I leaned into it, I couldn't help myself.

It always makes me feel safe and at home, even when there is no real place I call home.

Following the warmth on my cheek, something brushes my lips and I can smell peppermint.

"Mmmm, Decklen." I mumble as more pressure is added onto my slightly parted lips.

"It's time to get up my love." His deep, husky voice makes my bones quiver and I love it.

I love him.

I shake my head, hiding away into my blanket curling into a ball. His rumbling laughter goes through the room like thunder.

"Come on my bambino. There is an issue that needs to be dealt with." He coos in my ear as he scoops me up.

I cling to him as though he is my lifeline; which he is. No matter the situation he saves me. He is the only person I trust.

"Decklen." I whisper as he carries me through my house, knowing perfectly well which direction he is taking me.

"Yes?" He kisses my forehead and I contact my lips to his neck in a deathly slow and open mouth kiss on his the soft skin there.

An animalistic growl leaves his throat in pleasure.

His neck is one of his weaknesses.

"Lace, you can't do that unless you plan to give me what I want." He holds me to him a little tighter.

I feel him sit down on the couch in the large living room and I put my arms around his neck.

"What is it that you want?"

"Don't play that." He lifts my chin and stares into my eyes.

I study his face and I memorize everything I can about this man. He is the only person I would die to protect. I would not survive without him.

He is my only weakness. I don't care for money. I don't care for power.

I care about his happiness and if he is breathing.

"What can I do to make you happy?" I wonder as I stare into his glossy black eyes.

A flicker of pain appears in his eyes and it's hits me like electricity.

"Lace, you make me happy."

I look down at his hands that firmly hold me on him, as though I'm his greatest treasure.

But I know that I'm not. There is no way I can make him happy.

I'm unlovable.

I'm messed up.

I'm dangerous.

I'm a threat.

I'm broken in many ways.....

And I'm Spietato.

-------------

Hey readers! :) I just wanted to do a quick sneak peak of my new story that will be updating soon.

Please leave a comment, vote and follow me!!

Also check out my other stories