Chapter 31

Evelyn

I groaned my body protesting from staying in a sitting position with air condition on for a long time, though I switched it off most of the time. I stepped out of the airport after spending almost ten hours on air then for my luggage. It was morning in here and I checked the time of Dresden in the world clock I have in my phone, Ten-Fifty am. Great I am going to have a major Jet lag and I need coffee on the way to the hotel or maybe I can wait a little longer and drink in the hotel. Well I did some research about the hotel and I was happy when they described about free breakfast and wifi.

All thanks to Thomas for booking such an amazing hotel. It sounds cool but I need to look how is the service, food and rooms. Cant judge a book by its movie now can I? stepping out of the airport I saw some family reunion, People were finding out their relatives and I was just waiting like a statue waiting for my guide as per Thomas stated him to find me. He already passed him my picture so he would find me out as soon as I step out of airport. I know weird but what can I do? I don't even know him or his name. Most of all how does he look like? Probably some old guy.

A tap on my shoulder made me turn around to look at the person who tapped me. He was good looking with a short brown hair and green eyes. He was few inches taller than me. He might be in his twenties.

"Miss Woods?" he asked.

"Yes." I nodded.

"I was told to pick you up by Sir Thomas."

"Oh right! What is your name?" he took the luggage from my hand and stepped beside me smiling. And here I thought about some old guy not this handsome dude to be my guide.

"Leon. C'mon the car is waiting over there. You must be tired." He started walking with me following close behind him, can't get lost in here.

"Miss Woods, it will take forty or Fifty minutes to reach Lohmen where the hotel is situated. Do you want to stop somewhere for breakfast or would you want to go directly to hotel?" He questioned after we both settled into the car. He was at the passenger seat while I got the whole back seat to myself. The weather was really good not too warm not too cold.

"I would like to go to hotel." He nodded and the car started.

I watched out of the window my mind drifting to Zayn. It's been almost a week we haven't talked with each other. I wonder what important work he is so busy with?

"Leon?"

"Yes Miss Woods?"

"Call me Evelyn." I smiled though he couldn't see.

"Tell me something about this hotel. Is it good? I did some research online but I can't just relay on that."

"It is one of the best hotel in Lohmen plus it is nearest to the Bastei. Not only they give free breakfast and WiFi but they even have a bar, restaurant, gym, spa and a laundry service. I am sure Evelyn you will love it." He turned back to look at me with a smile. Oh my God I didn't knew that!

"Is weather going to be this pleasant here while I stay?" I stretched my legs pulling them up onto the seat while leaning on the door. I just hope door doesn't open halfway.

"Yes it is going to stay like this for a month." I nodded my head.

"Okay that's great," a yawn escaped my lips.

"Sleep Evelyn I will wake you up when the hotel comes." He smiled warmly at me. My eyes were already dropping and so sleep took over me.

"Evelyn?" Someone was shaking my legs. I kicked whatever or whoever it was and the person winced. Shit.

I woke up and saw Leon holding his stomach with a pained expression. Geez did I really kicked that hard?

"You okay?" I moved closer to him at the other side where he was holding the door open. My body aches and the worst was my neck.

"Yes I am fine. We are here." He held his hand out for me to take and I didn't hesitate to take it. Poor guy I just hit him in my sleep.

I stretched out my sore muscles while he took my bag out from the trunk paying the driver.

"Komm schon" he spoke in his thick German accent and I didn't even know what does that mean.

"Huh?"

"Come on."

"Oh. Yeah." I followed him inside the rich and expensive looking hotel.

"Wow I am impressed."

"I knew you will love it." He chuckled.

"Yeah it isn't that bad." We walked towards the reception where he was talking with the receptionist in German. I have no idea what they were taking about but soon she handed Leon a key card. He gave her a warm smile before turning towards me and holding out the key card for me.

"Here please don't forget to keep it with you while you leave your room." I nodded my head although I knew the consequences of leaving the room without your key card. I did it once and it was a total chaos. I was banging and kicking the door because I forgot my key card inside the room and the manager came rushing because he thought I lost my mind. Actually I did lose it.

"I will be back with some coffee and breakfast in twenty minutes," he stated holding the door open for me. I nodded and he walked out of the room closing the door behind him.

Ahh this room really is something. Quite impressive. The view from the room beat everything. It was just picture perfect.

____________________________

Just a filler chapter. Will update as soon as possible. Got exams in next week but I will try to update even during the exams. 'TRY' :D

Instagram: brokenwritter_

(Unedited)