Chapter 15

Evelyn

We both were going towards the group of people who were standing and laughing near the table. I can't even process properly after meeting zayn. He was looking mind blowing and I tried my best not to stare at him. I was stealing glaces from time to time and smile whenever our eyes meet.

I hope my friends are not gonna screw up though I already told Zayn they are bunch of idiots.

"So Zayn did you still have that paintings of mine?" I asked looking at him.

"Yes off course I do have it." Zayn smiled.

"But why?"

"Why not?" He frowned.

"Uh okay." I stumbled again on my feet and Zayn caught me again.

Great my clumsiness!

"Are you okay Evie?" He questioned

"Ya ya I am great. Its just this heals which are not letting me walk properly. I wish I could go back to home and sleep." I yawned.

"Okay where do you stay?" He kept his hand on my waist and we started walking again.

"Its just fifteen minutes away from here. I was actually not going to come tonight but my best friend forced me to." I answered.

"Why were you not going to come?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Uh I was tired and couldn't sleep the whole night." I reasoned.

"Okay well if you want to go early we just meet your friends, greet them goodbyes and will go to your home I'll leave once you reach your place safely. I mean if you want me to come."

"That's great!" I exclaimed.

As soon as we reached all eyes turned to us. That's when I realised its because of Zayn's hand on my waist. He must've noticed that as he released me. I smiled at everyone and watched liam as he was frowning in confusion. Prim and Harry came towards us.

"Where were you? I was searching for you everywhere." Prim asked.

"Oh was exploring this place as you all were busy and I was totally invisible for you." I said out a bit loudly.

"Oh!"

"Anyways I hope you enjoyed exploring the place Evelyn." Harry smiled and I smiled back.

"Yes I did." I hugged harry.

When I pulled from the hug liam was by my side. I smiled at him warmly.

"Hey Zayn mate you came I am so happy!" Harry hugged Zayn and I quickly looked at liam who's eyes were wide.

I cleared my throat and introduced everyone to Zayn. They all engaged in talk with him when liam nudged me.

"Can I talk to you privately." He asked and I nodded. We both came a little far from all of them.

"So what is he doing here?" Liam asked.

"Harry's friend." I muttered.

"Are you happy to see him Evie?" He smiled.

"Yes off course I am." I smiled back.

"Well he looks good for you and I can see in his eyes that he likes you." He placed his hands on my shoulders and I blushed.

"You know he is going to stay for a whole week!" I exclaimed.

"Oh my God! Something is wrong! Evie is blushing." I slapped him hard in his arms.

"Ouch! That hurts." He said and we both laughed.

"Are you planning to tell everyone about what happened in London?"