Chapter 27

Evelyn

What the hell just happened? Did I just say him that I love him? Not even like, directly love you? Great Evelyn!

But his reply just left me stunned and I would've faint by now if it wasn't for Zayn's strong grip on my waist.

"Did you just said what I think k you just said?" I asked wide eyed just to make sure my mind isn't playing tricks.

"Yes Eves I love you." He chuckled.

"Oh my God!" I jumped and hugged him.

"I thought-" before I could complete my sentence he interrupted me.

"That I wouldn't love you back or even worse leave you after your confession."

My happiness disappeared when I remember that he have to leave now. I pulled away from him completely which made him frown.

"What's wrong?" He questioned.

"I guess you will miss your fight if you don't leave like right now." I tried my best not to show my sadness and I failed miserably. Oh God not now! Please no more crying. I am stronger. I took a deep breaths closing my eyes and opening them looking up at him with a sad smile.

"Eves as much as I want to stay here with you I have to go but I promise you I'll be back in few days." He leaned down and kissed me with love and passion. I kissed him back with as much passion.

"Great to know you two are finally together kids but I think we should go before we miss our flight and you both end up on bed." Niall's voice made me jump away from Zayn in surprise and I blushed hard.

"This is the why don't have a girlfriend Neil." Zayn retorted making me gasps.

"Ouch! That hurts." Niall replied keeping his hand on his heart while pouting.

I looked up at Zayn giving him my best glare which he ignored starring at Niall. I nudged him in ribs and glared.

"What?" He whispered and I rolled my eyes.

"Apologise now." I said with a stern voice, just shook his head.

I walked towards Niall and hugged him. "Aww Niall you know he is grumpy don't take him seriously."

"I never do Evelyn." He smiled showing his teeth's when I pulled away which made me laugh. I then kissed him on cheeks.

"Hey don't try to steal my girl." Zayn came running towards me and kept his hand on my waist pulling me closer to him.

"I wasn't trying anything." Niall smirked

"Oh come on you two stop fighting and get going to else you'll miss your flight."

"I am gonna miss ya Evelyn hope to see ya soon!" Niall hugged last time and made his way out of the room.

"I'll see you soon babe." Zayn said kissing my hand.

"Yeah." I smiled and hugged him for a brief seconds before pulling away.

_____________________________

So there is a lot of mistakes I did in past few chapters and I'll be changing a little bit not much. Thank you everyone for 2.9k views really means a lot to me. (Unedited)

And please check my story "The Permanence Of Love".
-Ava