Chapter 29

Evelyn

"Can you stop playing with that." I slapped Louis's arm for nth time when he played with my DSLR camera.

"Seriously how old are you? Five?" It was so irritating and currently Louis wasn't helping much.

I was sitting on my bed with a laptop on my lap and going through Wikipedia. While Louis decided to distract me, liam was in the kitchen making dinner for us. I love liam so much he never bother me like others or never ever said anything which hurts anyone. He is always kind and understanding.

"Go help Liam in the kitchen and stop playing with my things and distracting me. Shoo!" Its not like I have days to pack my stuffs and research at the same time. Plus the thought of not talking or seeing zayn from last few days was making me sad.

"Are you leaving?" I asked Louis when he was still playing with my camera. He grumbled but eventually got up and left.

I looked at the screen and read the information about the Bastei on Wikipedia,

The Bastei is a rock formation towering 194 metres above the Elbe River in the Elbe Sandstone Mountains of Germany. Reaching a height of 305 metres above sea level, the jagged rocks of the Bastei were formed by water erosion over one million years ago. They are situated near Rathen, not far from Pirna southeast of the city of Dresden, and are the major landmark of the Saxon Switzerland National Park. They are also part of a climbing and hiking area that extends over the borders into the Bohemian Switzerland (Czech Republic).

The Bastei has been a tourist attraction for over 200 years. In 1824, a wooden bridge was constructed to link several rocks for the visitors. This bridge was replaced in 1851 by the present Bastei Bridge made of sandstone.

I mentally cheered, whoa! The place is really exciting I can't wait to go hiking. Woohoo! After doing some more research I called Thomas for more information about my flights and hotel. I glanced at the clock and it was eight forty.

"Woods!" He answered after two rings.

"Hey Thomas, I want the detail about my flight."

"I have already mailed you the ticket go through it. I'll send a car to pick you up from your home tomorrow. See you, hope you enjoy."

"Yeah the place seems pretty fantastic. See ya." I ended the call feeling excitement rushing through my veins once again.

I checked my mail and there was a mail from Thomas. I groaned the flight was of Eleven Hours and thirty-five minutes plus I have to stay in Frankfurt for One hour and forty minutes. Come on Evelyn prepare yourself for the boring and horrendous plane ride. But hey it will be worth it.

I opened my Skype wishing Zayn will be online, much to my dismay he wasn't. I miss him so much. I left him a message saying I will be off to Germany though I'll still be able to skype him.

I shut off my laptop and closed my eyes for a brief seconds before opening them again. Swinging my legs on the side of the bed I stood up moving towards the living room.

Finding no one there I strode over to kitchen where I could hear chartering of dishes and utensils. Liam stood there wearing an apron with a spatula in one hand waving it while talking with Louis who was sitting on the counter few metres away from liam.

"Sup peeps!" I walked towards liam to see what he was making.

"Evelyn! Diner is almost ready." Liam smiled warmly at me making me grin even more.

"Aww what I'd do without you." I walked over to liam and hugged him.

"Aye! You'll burn yourself."

---

After our diner we all made a small talks which mostly included teasing Louis. Three of us were currently huddled in my bed room. Louis playing with his phone on my bed while liam helping me with packing my bag.

After packing my stuffs we decided to call it a night. Liam and Louis went to prim's room while I was sleeping in my own room. Feeling heaps of emotions I finally allowed sleep to take me to the dreamland with one last thought of Zayn.

______________________________

{Unedited}

Sorry for the late update and a short chapter. Happy New Year everyone hope 2016 brings you lots of love and happiness! Love you all x
-Ava