Godly ecstasy

[Dedicated to CamasBuratto]
(Dionysus x Percy)

It was just another regular summer day at Camp Half-Blood, demigods doing a daily routine of horseback, canoeing, archery, arts, and Percy Jackson's favorite: swordsmanship, until "Yo! Percy!" Percy stopped his intense training to look at who was calling him "What is it?" He asked curiously putting his sword down "My dad wants to see you" Emily Vovk said, Emily was the daughter of Dionysus, the god of wine and Director of Camp Half-Blood. "Why?"

"I don't know he just said he wanted to see you"

"Ok......" Percy put his sword away and began walking to the Big House, ready for whatever might happen, he went straight for the front porch but the whiny spoiled god of wine wasn't there, drinking diet coke and playing pinochle. Percy thought this was strange, so he went inside and began searching for Mr. D's office, he miraculously found it thanks to the bright purple door that stood out, he knocked "Come in" He heard Mr. D say.

For some reason Percy felt nervous "Just relax Perce" he told himself, he walked in "You wanted to see me Mr. D?" Percy asked the god of wine surprisingly gave him a genuine smile, "You can call me Dionysus, since that is my name" he didn't look like trailer park cherub like he usually would here at camp but like a handsome prince of Olympus instead "Yes I did. Take a seat" Percy looked around for a seat "I can't find a-" Lord Dionysus pushed back his chair and patted his lap, Percy felt his face turn red from embarrassment, but he sat down reluctantly "So what is it that you wanted to..." He felt the wine god lift his shirt up "Such perfect smooth skin" The camp director muttered nipping at the skin Percy began to feel uncomfortable with all this attention he was getting from the god, it got even worse when Percy felt something against his ass, he quickly got up. He began walking out the door until he felt something bound him from lifting his arms "What?" Percy noticed grape vines constricting him in various places including his cock "Now now. There's no reason to try and run away now, right? I just want to spend some...quality time with my cousin" Dionysus said teasingly, rubbing Percy's sensitive area "Mmh~ St-stop! Pl-please!" Percy stuttered, the grape vines that bound him, placed him on the ground "Why should I? You seem to enjoy it" The wine god made his point by lightly blowing on it causing Percy to gasp from the shock "I-I don't think we should be doing this Dionysus"

"Doing what?"

"This!" Percy shuddered as Dionysus removed his pants, leaving the son of Poseidon in only his boxers and camp shirt, Percy brought his legs together in an attempt to cover himself "Why? Are you sacred I'll leave a mark" Dionysus kissed Percy's neck "Or maybe you're embarrassed that you want me to go rough and leave a lot of marks~" He bit the teen's neck hard, he licked up any blood that may have seeped, he began kissing the skin near the collar bone while teasing Percy's nipple through his shirt and grinding his hips against Percy's hips. Percy kept his mouth shut, worried the someone might hear them "You don't need to hold back, it's not like everyone in camp can hear your moans from here" Dionysus reached into Percy's boxers and began to give him a handjob, this time Percy began to moan loudly in pleasure "Ng~ Ah~ Ah~" The demigod held on to his cousin's shoulders for support "Hah~ Ngh~ Mm~ Ah!" Dionysus pulled his cum covered hand out, Percy was a panting mess, Dionysus smirked before flipping Percy over so the demigod's ass faced him.

Dionysus forcefully shoved three fingers into Percy's mouth "Suck" he demanded Percy did as he was told, sucking on his fingers until Dionysus pulled them out. Pulling off Percy's blue boxers, Dionysus slowly stuck his lubed fingers in his ass one at a time causing the boy to whimper, he began pumping his fingers slowly, until he hit that one bundle of nerves "There! Ah~!" Percy moaned. "Percy...I'm going to put it in" The teen nodded knowing what his cousin meant, Dionysus pulled his fingers out and began to take off his pants, he slowly placed his cock inside Percy "Mh~" after waiting for Percy to adjust, Dionysus slowly began thrusting "Ah~Mh~ Yes! Ah! There!" Percy panted Dionysus thrusted harder as he felt himself on edge "Ah! I'm cumming!" Dionysus gave one last thrust before finally cumming along with Percy.

Both tired and breathing heavily, they cleaned themselves up "Percy"

"Yes Dionysus?"

"Don't tell Annabeth or else Olympus will be one god short" Percy smiled before making a zipped lips motion, Dionysus smacked his ass "Good boy~"