New Boys Part 1

Hi was up lollipop here and just was to thank everyone who joined the contest they were very good characters and i got really stuck in two of them. Hope you enjoy and find out in this chapter who the winner was.

Y/n pov

"Why dose this happens to me." I said.
" What happens." i hear from behind.
I turn around and see garroth.
"N-Nothing don't worry" I said.
"Oh ok any ways-" i cut him off by saying.
"Can i see the hybrid guy."
"Yha just follow me." he said.
"Nope race you there." i yelled .
We raced and it was a little unfair about how i won but yha i won.
"Hi no fair i have armor and you don't." he whined.
"Hehe Well life isn't fair now is it." i said.
I went inside alone. I go to the prisoner and only ask 5 questions.
"Whats your name and why did you and your group attack us."
" One im not telling you my name and two because we were payed to kill you." he said.
"Did they tell you to kill anyone else." I asked.
"No it's my first time but I don't really like this and I was forced into doing this."
He said.
"Oh ok then how did the hybrid pack find you." i said.
"Since i was 9 i loved to travle the world to try to forget about my past in my village i forgot the name but it was close to v/n. Then 1 month ago they kidnapped me and forced me to work there." he said.
"Do you know what happend to v/n." i asked trying not to be sad about it.
"Yes when I was 7 I went to v/n too see an old friend of mines and her perents. Once I got there all i saw was fire, shadow knights, and ok'asis gaurds every were. I ran to her house and saw that everyone was dead except her and her parents. And the most stupidest thing that thete perents did was telling her to run off in the forest. She ran and a shadow kinght followed her to kill her. I was too scared so i ran back to my village. He said.
I was mad because I knew that was me and my perents and he had the nerve to say that they were stupid. Wait old friend.
"Kage is that you." i said shocked.
"Y-Y/n it's you." he said excited.
"By the way Never Call My Perents Stupid and omg I missed you so much."
"I won't, now can I get out of this prison." he asked.
"Sure hold on, YO GARROTH GET OVER HERE!!" I yelled.
"Yha whats up." garroth asked.
"Can you let him free please i know him, he's not a bad guy." i said.
"Fine." garroth said.

??wolf pov

I woke up to see myself in a dark room
" Were am I and why im I here." i said to myself.
I run to the door and it's locked. Darn it.
So I howl for help and finally after 10 howls someone heard me.
It was a girl.......

Sorry guys for posting late. I lind of have writers block. Also the winner is
Yamishadowolf and ...........

Lollipop out