Christmas eve

Hi guys lollipop here abd welcome to this chapter yay. It might be long and if im lazy it might be short. Hi I'm only lazy because im sick. I hate being sick. Ok no more jiber jaber lets get started.

Y/n pov

I saw the worst thing in history of all history.
"I, I, I I'm a wolf h-hybrid." i whisper to myself.
"Noooo!!!" i yelled.
Oh no someone came in. It must be Aphmau.
" Y/N are you ok." she said
" Yha but please leave." I said.
" Ok by the way there is a Christmas eve party at the plaza tonight at 7:00-11:30."
She said.
Omg i forgot today is Christmas eve. I feel so stupid
" Ok I'll be there bye." i said.
Then she lefted. How am I going to go to the party with these ears and this tail. Oh i know I'll at Cadenza to make me a dress that matches with a hoods. So I get a scarf and use it to cover my ears and mouth. Then I got my tail and put it straight down my jeans. God this itches so bad.
So i go outside and it's cold. There's ice and snow everywhere. Wait i got to watch out for Laurence he's trying to het me back. So i decided to run to Cadenza.

I finally got there. I opened the door and she was there reading.
"Sorry to bother you but can you make me a dress with a long cape that comes with a hood." i told her
"Yup but I only have white left is that fine."  she asked
"Yha thats fine" I tell her.
" Ok let me see your hight and weight and then come back in 3 hours." she said
"Ok" i replied.
So she finished my height and weight and went to the gate.
" Hi can you open the gate please and don't tell anyone I'm out here." i told the gaurd
(forgot his name)
"Ok but be back soon" he replied.
He opened the gate and i walked calmly to the forest.

Laurence pov

Why is Y/N leaving.  It's 6:00 isn't she suppose to get ready for the dace. Im going to follow her.
"Hi let me though the gates." i told him.
"I know you are going to follow her so wait here for 5 min then you could go." he told me.
" let me geuss so told you that she wanted no one to follow her." i asked
"Yup unless your head gaurd i can do this." he tells me
"Ok then I'll be back in 5 min"i said.
"Ok" he said.

Garroth pov

Well I'm done with my duty so I'm going to relax, get ready, and then ask Y/N to the dance.
I got to the guard town to sit down and relax. Well no relaxing for me because Laurence came up.
" Sup Laurence." i said.
"Hi umm did you know that Y/N went to the forest by herself." he said.
What the okassis gaurds are out there what is she thinking. She doesn't even have combat experience.
" What she's weak in combat she could get hurt, especially with the okassis gaurds walking around, we need to find her." i said.
So we run to the gate the gaurd at the gates quikly opens the gate and we run straight into the forest.

Y/N pov.

I found a nice spot in the forest. It's covered in cherry trees and I'm next to a nice small frozen pond.
" time to let my ears and tail breath" i say to myself.
I take of the scarf and let my tail out. Man it feels good to let them free. But it must have been a full moon so i turned in to wolf oh no.
(pic on the top)
I always think it's caxy how you have h/c ears and tail at first then it turns into a gray and black and stripes of  f/c near your eyes. It's so fun being in wolf form. Then i smell two people that I know close to me. It was Laurence and Garroth.
"Oh no i got to run" i barked.
So I run back to my scarf pick it up and run more close to Phoenix drop.
So i quietly sneak pass them and poop they spoted me.
They notice the scarf and run after me.
No i need back up i think if i howl for help it might work but how do i howl.
"HeLp!" i said with a bad howl.
"HELp" i said. Come on almost got it.
"HELP!!!!!" i said eith a perfect howl.
Then out of no were 6 wolves come up and told me to run. I thanked them and ran away. Once i got close to thr gate. I tryed to turn back into human form by thinking of my human self and wow it worked yay. I tuck my tail in and hide my ears and go back in side Phoenix drop. I go get my dress from Cadenza and go to my room in aphmau's house.

Ok guys thats it for today 905 word wow im not that lazy yay. Well happy Christmas eve. I will post tomorrow becuase well it's Christmas day. I will try to do 1000 or more word chapter again.

Lollipop out