Chapter 29

The drive home felt longer than the drive there. I knew Stiles was getting antsy. Peter was still passed out in the backseat with Scott. We chained him up hoping that we won't have to deal with most of his shit when he wakes.

Stiles' leg was bouncing. His arm resting against the door as he bit on his nail and stared out the window. I reached over grabbing ahold of his other hand getting his attention. I smiled at him. Tears filled his eyes as he tried to smile back.

"She's gonna be okay."

"What if we don't make it back in time?" His voice cracked.

"We will."

He nodded looking back out the window and squeezing my hands. I saw Scott lean forward and squeeze Stiles' shoulder.

----

"What are we supposed to do now?" Stiles asked as we neared Beacon Hills. Peter had woken up an hour or so ago not bothering to voice his thoughts, thank god.

"Wait for Sean. He'll come when times up."

"How long do we have left?" He asked.

"Don't worry about it."

"Derek!" He yelled.

"Someone's a little angry." I heard Peter from the back and a rattle from the chains.

"Shut your whore mouth Peter." Stiles snapped.

"Or what?"

"I can't wait to watch that fucking asshole tear you apart." Stiles muttered.

"I'm so scared."

"Peter, shut the hell up."

"I can't believe you're actually doing this, Derek." Peter said harshly. "I'm family. You're supposed to be on my side."

I slammed on the breaks, "YOUR SIDE!?" I yelled, laughing, "What the fuck have you ever done that would make me want to keep you around?" He started to talk but I cut him off. "No, it doesn't matter what excuse you think you can make up. You put my daughter in danger and that's something I'll never forgive you for."

I felt Stiles grab my hand.

"Can I just kill him myself?" Scott asked.

"Ha ha." Peter's voice was harsh.

He deserves everything he's going to get.