Chapter 22

Stiles POV

I got home from grocery shopping the next day to see Scott and Isaac curled up on the couch while the girls were watching tv.

"Where's Derek?" I asked after I finished putting the groceries away.

"I think he's in your room." Scott yawned.

I walked upstairs and stood in the doorway watching the sight in front of me.

Grayson was on our bed with Derek sitting at the little boys feet. He was giggling like crazy and just before I said something I saw Derek smile and bend over pressing a bunch of kisses to Grayson's cheek. My cub burst into another fit of laughter turning his head to look up at the other. Derek made a surprised face at him before kissing his nose and beginning to tickle the little pup.

I smiled to myself walking further into the room so I could change into my sweatpants.

"Hi baby." Derek smiled looking up at me.

"Hi Der. I see you're torturing our son." I smirked.

"Always." He laughed tickling Grayson again.

"I'll never get sick of that." I mumbled sitting next to Derek.

"What? Him laughing?" He asked making the little boy laugh again.

"Well yes, but I was actually referring to you being all cute with him."

"I wasn't being 'all cute' Stiles. I'm an alpha. I'm not cute." He mocked me.

"You're just adorable." I said kissing his cheek and picking up Grayson. "Isn't he bub?"

Grayson giggled pressing his mouth to my chin in his attempt of a kiss.

"So the pack is coming over tomorrow. The entire pack.." I said looking at Derek. "Don't give me that look!" I whined.

"I'm not giving you a look." Derek said giving me his 'you're testing me again' look.

"Just listen okay. I spoke to Aiden who is going to talk to Ethan. I said that Ethan can come but he needs to behave himself and that I'm not going to stop you from killing him if he's an ass."

Derek relaxed a little. "Did you talk to Isaac?"

I nodded, "He doesn't care as long as Ethan leaves him alone." I sighed, "I can't just leave him out though Der, he is still pack currently."

"I know." Derek sighed pulling Grayson from my arms. "I'm going to give him a bath before dinner."

"Okay." I said softly.

Next day

The entire pack came by around 3. We settled in the living room for a while before I started dinner. There was a knock at the door.

"Who else is coming?" Derek asked as I got up.

"I dunno. It might be my dad."

Derek got up following me to the door.

"Holy shit." I said as I saw who was there.

"I hope it's not rude of me to just stop in." He smiled.

"Get in here!" I smiled pulling him inside. "Guys! Jackson's here." I yelled.

I heard the pack mumble in confusion as I hugged him.

"What are you doing back?" Derek asked.

"Um, hopefully coming home. I got a job offer and I couldn't pass it up. I miss you guys." He said as the rest of the pack gave him hugs.

"We missed you too" I replied hearing Grayson's cries through the baby monitor.

"Oh my god! I keep forgetting you two have kids!" Jackson said happily.

I smiled heading toward the stairs.

"Do you want me to get him?" Derek asked.

"No its fine Der." I called.

Scott POV

Having Jackson back was great. It felt like the pack was whole again. The only thing that got to me was how he was acting with Allison. I know me and her aren't together but it still doesn't feel right seeing her flirt with someone else.

I felt Isaac squeeze my hand. We weren't anything but we weren't nothing. I felt shitty for everything. Nothing is right anymore, nothing I do is right. It's like I act before I think and I just hurt myself more in the end.

I followed Stiles into the kitchen watching him set Grayson in his highchair.

"Can I talk to you?"

He turned around closing the fridge. "I suppose I can fit in a minute or two for you." He joked. "What's up?"

"I'm just...really confused. I-I hate seeing Allison with other people and I feel like crap being...I guess a thing...with Isaac but...being with Allison feels horribly wrong. I just...I don't understand. I don't know what to do..."

"Maybe you should just take a break." Stiles offered sitting in a chair to feed Grayson. "You and Allison just officially ended your relationship and you were together longer than Derek and me. You're not just going to get over that in a few days."

"How do you and Derek do it?"

"We're mates. He has no choice but to love me." Stiles laughed. "Honestly, I don't really know. We just, figured it out. He manages to make me fall in love with him all over again each day." He let out another laugh "god, I still get butterflies when I see him."

"I thought I'd have that by now." I sighed.

"Just relax Scotty, you'll find the one. You just need to take some time for you. Isaac needs more time for himself too. Him and Ethan just broke up. Whether or not you two want to admit it, you both still have feelings and it's not for each other."

I leaned against the counter not bothering to respond. Stiles is right. I need to think about me. I need to take some time for me. But how am I supposed to do that when I have two other people on my mind?