Chapter 27

"Babe, c'mon."

"No, we have to go find her." Stiles fought.

"Stiles! We have to find Peter first! You need to go to sleep."

"No!" Stiles whined.

"Look, okay, both of you need to sleep. We'll figure out where Peter is and wake you up as soon as we find him. Now go." Scott snapped.

Stiles glared before grabbing my hand and dragging me upstairs.

"Listen to Scott and not me. I see how it is."

"Shut it." He snapped climbing into bed.

"You need to relax."

He flipped me off pulling the blankets up around him. I sighed climbing next him.

"How am I supposed to sleep?" He asked rolling onto my chest.

"I know Sean. I've known him since I was younger. He won't do anything before he gives us a time limit. He hasn't given us a time limit yet so he won't even think about hurting her."

"Then what is he doing with her?"

"She's probably just sitting in their house being watched by someone."

"That doesn't make me feel better."

"I know." I kissed his head.

Stiles started falling asleep when Isabella, Talia, and Grayson walked into our room. Grayson was clinging onto Isabella for dear life with tears in his eyes. The girls looking like they were about to cry also.

"Come here." I said, seeing them climb into my bed curling around Stiles and I. "We're going to find her."

"I'm so sorry, daddy." Talia cried.

"Hey, look at me. She's going to be okay."

"B-but if I wouldn't have led her over there then she'd be fine."

I pulled her up closer to me,"It could've happened no matter where you two were." I said kissing her head.

"She'll be home soon." Stiles yawned.

---

"Derek." I heard a hushed tone and felt someone shake me. "Derek."

I rubbed my eyes seeing Scott next to me. "What?" I said back in a hushed tone.

"Good news, we got ahold of Peter. Bad news, that guy is here. Extra bad news, Peter's in Washington and won't come back to Beacon Hills because of the Wendigos that are after him."

"Tell him I'll be down in a minute." I sighed. Scott nodded walking out of my room.

Stiles still had his head on my chest along with Talia. Grayson was curled up half on me and half on Stiles. Isabella completely overtop of Stiles. I smiled at them.

Slowly pulling myself from underneath all of them I was able to get downstairs without waking them up.

Sean sat on the couch waiting for me as the rest of the pack stared at him.

"Have you found your uncle?"

"He's in Washington." I looked at Scott who nodded.

"He needs to be here. You need to bring him to me."

"I can leave tonight." I said running my hand through my hair.

"You have 3 days, Derek." He snapped getting up. "Or else your little princess gets it."

I sighed, "What if I can't get him back here by then."

"Oh, I'm sure you'll find a way to be back in time." He smirked. "Tick tock, Derek. Tick. Tock."

----

"3 days!?" Stiles yelled.

"I will get him back here."

His eyes flickered red as he tried to calm down.

I pulled him into a hug. "You're gonna stay here with the pups."

"Excuse me!?" He snapped pushing away from me. "Oh hell no, I'm going with you."

"Sti-"

"No. I'm going with you and I'll beat the living shit out of Peter my fucking self."

I sighed, "Stiles, you n-"

"No, Derek!" He yelled. "She's too young to have to deal with this shit and here Peter is like fucking always pissing off every supernatural creature he can find! Uncle of the fucking year award. Won't come back to save his own fucking niece. No, I'm fucking going." He snapped.

The rest of the pack stared at me waiting for my response.

"Okay. We gotta go like...now."

"Then what the hell are you waiting for. Get me a snickers and some water and let's go."

I rolled my eyes walking into the kitchen.

---

Scott climbed into the backseat of the car, Stiles sitting in the passenger seat. I sighed, "Please keep an eye on them. We'll be back as soon as we can."

Isaac laughed, "relax, you said he won't pull anything until the 3 days are up so nothing to worry about, right?"

"I sure as hell hope so." I muttered, glancing behind me at Stiles who was talking to Scott.

"Derek! Let's go!" Stiles yelled.

I sighed, hugging my pups one last time before walking to the car.

Stiles grabbed my hand giving me a small smile. "Let's go beat the shit out of your uncle."