Chapter 11

Stiles POV

The rest of the pack finally came home around 11 that night. Isaac made sure that they knew what was happening to Claudia because, and I quote, "they should be prepared for the worst". Derek and I laughed.

Derek pulled me into our room after about a half hour. He kissed my neck "Let's leave for the weekend." He said huskily.

"We can't." I replied, extending my neck giving him more room. He whimpered. "Okay, what's up?" I asked.

"N-nothing. I'm fine." He said laying on our bed.

"Liar. Tell me." I scolded.

He sighed "I'm starting my rut." He said quietly. I laughed making him groan. "This is why I don't tell you when this happens." He complained palming himself through his jeans.

"I still manage to figure it out. And I don't understand why you don't tell me, I don't mean to laugh it's just you get so embarrassed and nervous about it and I think I t's cute." I said, crawling across the bed over to him.

"It's not 'cute' Stiles. It's horrible." He whined. I rolled my eyes unbuttoning his jeans.

"Well, if you'd let me I'd make it a lot less horrible." I smirked grinding my hips into his hearing a moan escape his lips.

The next morning Derek asked the pack if they could watch the pups for the night. I rolled my eyes starting breakfast.

"Why?" Isaac asked.

"We just want a night alone." Derek said.

"Ew, Derek. Don't be gross I haven't had breakfast." Scott complained.

"TALIA STOP!" Isabella screamed from upstairs. Derek growled loud enough for them to hear making the two stop and come downstairs.

"Will you guys just watch them? Please?" Derek asked again, waiting for our girls to enter the kitchen.

"Derek said please. We have to. That's not an everyday thing." Ethan joked.

"Of coarse we'll watch your monsters." Isaac said.

"Kill them if they misbehave." Derek joked as they walked into the room.

"What!?" Isabella squealed.

"Don't worry Izzy, I'll save you." Isaac said making her smile. Talia rolled her eyes.

"What's your problem?" Derek asked, crouching down to her height.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Talia replied.

"Talia Rae I'm serious." Derek said soft yet stern.

"Nothing is wrong!" She snapped. He gave her what I call "the angry daddy Derek" look and told her if she didn't start talking she was grounded for the weekend. Talia had been acting up all week and we can't figure out why. She didn't answer making Derek more angry. Needless to say, the sleep over she had planned for Saturday isn't happening.

I left Derek to do most of the discipline. On bigger subjects we talk about it but something like this I let him take over. I give in too easily and feel bad so I let them off the hook, oops. He always gives me a look as if to ask my permission to discipline the girls without my input though. It's nice knowing he doesn't want to make decisions without me.

We got to our hotel after dinner. I had already 'helped' Derek 4 times today and he was still going. "Stiles. I don't want another hand job." he complained, laying on the bed.

"Did I say hand job? Honey, you're doing the work this round." I said, flopping down on my back next to him starting to undo my pants. He looked at me with hope in his eyes. "Oh my god Derek." I laughed, "are you gonna get me naked or not?" He nodded, pulling my pants off and throwing them onto the floor.

"Babe, get up. We have to leave." Derek said from the other side of the room.

"It's not even 9 yet." I groaned rolling over.

"Yeah well Talia isn't behaving so get your ass up and lets go." He said sadly.

"I can't it hurts." I sighed dramatically.

"You're such a pain." He pulled me off the bed and held me bridal style.

"Thanks, Derbear." I smiled.

"Yeah, whatever." He mumbled, grabbing the one bag we brought and leaving the room.

Whatever is going on with Talia is getting old. Derek should know whats going on, he had sisters. I didn't. I don't know anything about girls other than the fact that they have boobs and go through hell once a month. Maybe I should call Melissa? She's a girl.

When we got back Isabella and Claudia were playing with their dolls together in the living room.

"Talia in her room?" Derek asked Isaac as he kissed the girls. Isaac nodded.

I stopped Derek from going upstairs, "let me try." I said quietly. He nodded pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"Round two when you're done?" he whispered in my ear.

"You're a pig." I laughed, hitting his chest.

"Hey, kiddo." I said walking into her shared room. She looked over at me but didn't answer. "You wanna tell me what's wrong?" I sat on the end of her bed.

"Nothing's wrong." She said.

"You know I'm not going to yell at you." I told her. She sighed.

"I just...nevermind."

"Did your dad and I do something to upset you?" I asked. She shrugged. "We can't help you if you don't tell us." I told her. It was quiet for a moment. "How about this, after dinner, you, me, and daddy will go out. We can go roller skating or get ice cream. Whatever you want, but in return you need to talk to us. Okay." I suggested.

"Just us?" She asked.

I nodded, "Just us."

She smiled, "Okay." I kissed her head walking out of the room.

"Do you know what being grounded is?" Derek asked.

"Yes idiot, I do. But she obviously is holding something in and keeping her locked in her room isn't helping."

He nodded, "I guess you're right. I just, what happened? Was it us? Am I a bad dad?" Derek said more to himself than me making himself panic in the process.

"Der, you're a great dad and whatever is going on we'll find out. Okay?" I told him with a kiss. He nodded.

Talia chose to go roller skating. But we made her sit and talk to us before we went. She groaned, "I just..I feel like you guys like my sisters more than me.." she said softly not looking at either of us.

"Talia, bub, that's not true." Derek said, crouching down to her level. He grabbed her hands, "why would you think that?" He asked.

"Because you're nicer to them and you always want to be with them. You never want to be with me." She still wouldn't look at us.

"Look at me," I started, "We give them more attention because you never seem to want ours." I said. "They want to be with us, you choose to go do something else. All you have to do is tell us you want to do something. Okay?" I told her. She nodded.

"We love you just the same as them. Don't forget that." Derek told her. "Now, can you stop being a little punk? " he said tickling her sides. She laughed.

"Daddy stop!" She called as Derek picked her up. Derek smiled, it's been awhile since Talia called him 'daddy' instead of 'dad' and he always liked it more.

The rest of the night was good. Talia made us do all the stupid games they had like limbo. Thats not easy in skates. I thought I was going to die. Not really but I didn't enjoy it. I felt better when Derek fell trying to go under. I pulled him off to the side. "I know you're more flexible than that." I whispered.

"Jesus Stiles stop." He whined. I love when he's in his rut.

On the way home Talia fell asleep. Walking into the house I saw the cutest scene ever. The pack had a giant puppy pile in the middle of the living room and every one of them fell asleep.

I love my pack.

I didn't know how to end this. But yeah.