l.r.h

August 28, 2014 6:40 pm

-

I was currently sitting with Calum at his house, listening to All Time Low with him. He had a lot of CDs so I stuck the first one I saw in and here we are.

"But anyways," I said continuing on about what we was talking about, which was him and Michael, "I'm glad you guys are okay."

Calum nodded but there seemed to be something more that was wrong with him and this time I really wasn't sure what it was. So I knew if I wanted to know if have to ask.

"What's wrong, Cal?"

He shook his head responding that nothing was wrong and everything was fine but not for a second I almost bought that bullshit.

"Is it about the eating problem?" I asked quietly and he shook his head, now sitting crisscrossed in his computer chair.

"No," he shook his head.

"Then what is it? You know you can talk to me man," I reassured him as he sighed tossing his soccer ball up and down.

"It's just Rosie. I've fucked up so much and I'm just really scared to tell her because I don't want to hurt her," he explained as I nodded not really wanting him to tell her about him and I.

"Well you've only kissed Michael and Lily correct?"

He shook his head, "Michael, yes. Lily...no. I had sex with her and haven't talked to her since then. Which was almost three weeks ago," he commented as I shook my head.

"Calum," I groaned, "Why'd you have to do that?"

He shrugged not knowing himself either, "Honestly I don't know. I've only been with Rosie for a month or so but I really do care for her. So much but I fucked it all up."

I sighed as he continued looking ashamed.

"And...then there's you and what we did..."

I bit my lip nervous thinking of it. Calum didn't know about Ashton and I but he knew about the feelings I have for him.

"Yeah I know. But we have to pretend that never happened. For the both of us."

He nodded his head, as I started feeling guilty. I don't now what went through my head when I didn't stop Calum for what him and I did. I had no excuse for it, but I know if I tell Ashton the full truth he'd resent me forever since I lied to him in the first place.

"I'm sorry I did that...I don't know what was going through my head," he said, "I was just so angry at the time and you were just there and—"

"It's fine Calum," I nodded my head, "It's our little secret and we don't have to bring it up again, okay?"

He nodded holding his soccer ball still in his hands until he smiled, and tossed the ball so it hit my chest and I grinned as he stood up.

"Let's go play ball in the park," he said as I held my keys and raced him down the stairs, grabbing two waters before we left.

-
We stayed at the park for awhile, just passing back and forth, sometimes challenging each other to see who was faster. After awhile we just kept stealing the ball from each other.

"Don't be a sore loser, Calum!" I grinned as he smiled and rolled his eyes at me before he stole the ball from my feet, but as I tried to steal it back, I tripped over his feet, causing the both of us to fall, him landing on my back, laughing loudly in my ear, making me laugh as well, shoving him off and rolling him off of me as I rolled on to him, wiping the sweat off my forehead as we began to wrestle.

"You're a lot stronger than I expected," I laughed holding him down as he flipped me over forcefully making me thud against the grass.

"And you're a lot weaker than I expected," he remarked smiling before slapping my sweaty cheek twice and standing up as he pulled me up with him.

"I thought you invited Rosie?" I asked grabbing my water bottle and chugging it as he did his before answering.

"I did. She should be here," he said before smiling and pointing.

"And there she is," he grinned before he took off running in her direction, causing me to smile and roll my eyes. As I glanced past her I was surprised to see Ashton sitting on a bench with Brittany. He never told me they had plans today.

While he went to go meet her I decided to go say something to Ashton and Brittany. I jogged over to them as the both smiled at the exact time.

"I couldn't help but notice you two sitting over here and I have to admit," I began, "There's a sign right there," I pointed, "that says no littering and you two being trash clearly violates that rule," I joked as they laughed, causing Brittany to slap my arm as I chuckled.

"You and Calum seem to be having fun," Ashton commented as I knew what he was thinking as he tried to hide it.

I nodded my head, "He's fast, Ill give him that much ," I agreed.

"Where'd he run off too?"

I glance over to where he ran too, "To meet Rosie," I told them as they nodded and I started feeling awkward. "So you staying with each other tonight?"

Ashton shook his head, "Nope, I'm actually about to drop her off," he said and I nodded, "You can come over if you're not staying with Calum," he offered and I nodded.

"Alright. I'll come by whenever we get done hanging out."