|| Chapter 9 ||

Can I just say I love ZJ? Do you guys love ZJ? Okay weird af, Yeah, I love writing him gahhh!!!!! Also, thank you for the comments and the votes - it's what motivates me more to make this better, thank you and sorry to keep you waiting.

ZAYN

It was a bad and dumb move to tell my father about my son. I shouldn't have done it because telling about my son's existence to my father was opening a can of worms, adding fuel to the fire - more room for trouble. But at that moment, I wasn't thinking neither of the consequences nor aware of it because my emotions got the best of me, yet again.

My father demanded me to see his grandson immediately - like as of that instant, but I had to calm him down. I don't know what to do, whether I should spill everything to him but I wanted privacy. So instead of saying everything, I gave him a vague answer of it's not the time to see him yet but I'll make sure I'll make him see him. I can't let my father meddle right now when I have everything in the palm of my hands - I just needed Niall's permission on this. I just needed him to break up with Liam and accept my proposal.

I quickly left for work when I said that. I didn't wait for his answer.

As much as I tactlessly told about my son's existence, I didn't want my father to meddle with my business when I have already planned everything. Unless, if my plan doesn't go the way I want it to be then asking for my father's help is not so much of a big deal. Right now, I'll do this my own way.

Like my usual routine, I headed to work and Harry greeted me when I entered my office. I ordered him to fetch all the things I had to work on and pile them in my desks - in an organized way of course.

I was sorting my work today then finishing everything as fast as I could so that I can fly the car to Niall's apartment and spend time with him and ZJ. I was like young boy eager for his new action figure - very eager, as I'm going to see my son and the love of my life again.

Through my office telephone, I dialed Harry to get me some coffee and a slice of Oreo cake. My baby daddy and baby boy seems to have influenced my taste as I found myself craving for the Oreo-flavored pastry.

I smiled. Just a few more hours, I'm going to see them - this time much longer than yesterday.

-

I knocked multiple times at the door, getting impatient because I've been standing here for what felt like ten minutes but no one's showing any sign of hospitality by opening the door for me to enter. For the nth time, I knocked again this time - a lot louder, letting some of my exasperation slip out.

The door swung open but I wasn't looking back at a pair of blue eyes like I was expecting. There was no- "Mr Zayn!"

Suddenly, everything I had vanished and was replaced by happiness and joy because I knew exactly who it was and the voice alone make me happy like his other father does with me.

I automatically bent down and as if I was looking at myself in the mirror reverted years back, I saw an almost exact carbon copy of me like a tornado that invaded my life and made a beautiful disaster out of it – and the blue eyes that he got from his father that I loved so much. God, what did I do to deserve this beautiful baby boy?

I hugged him tight and kissed his cheeks. I didn't expect it but he wrapped his tiny arms around my neck, returning my hug.

"I missed you, baby boy." I kissed his cheek again this time earning a giggle from him.

"What'cha doin here, Mr. Z? Oh wait, I have to call dadwee! Right!"

'"Wait, ZJ!" I called, making him spin around and face me as his blue eyes began to be tinged with wonder and confusion. He had this cute expression painted across his face and the urge to pull my phone out to capture a photo of him and then frame it inside my room rose in me but I simply shove it down.