|| Chapter 7 ||

I'm thinking of songs to go on with this story somehow I came up with these: (It's all about fetus 1D and OT5)

|Over Again| ~ |More Than This| ~ |Truly, Madly, Deeply| ~ |Taken| ~ |Leave Your Lover| < this is on point I swear ~ |Right Now| ~ |Strong| ~ |Love Yourself|~

Some KPOP songs as well, Got7 - If You Do and BTS - I Need U. Hihihi :P

AND - Why are you guys not liking Zaynieeee </3

-

ZAYN

Everything was out of control; everything was making me lose my mind. My emotions were overflowing and all over the place - I was wretched, mad, yet part of me was happy. After hearing everything from Niall, I felt like my heart was torn into pieces. Was I that worthless? Did he see me that way? I thought we were going fine back then. We were going to overcome everything together; I thought and he didn't. He left me just because he thinks it will be hard for me to raise him and my OWN child. My own flesh and blood so he left me. It's not that he didn't love me but he left me because everything was down to the worst situation possible.

Argh! I wanted to curse and hate Niall but I knew myself that wouldn't be possible. I could never even after all the years have passed, I never hated him. God, I love him so much to the point of obsession but that's what love do to people, right? Then there's ZJ, my little boy. Our beautiful little boy, I was happy. I knew the moment I saw ZJ there was something enigmatic about him but that was the blood running in me. Even though everything was a fcking chaos, there was something good that came out- perfect even. ZJ came out of this, my beautiful baby boy. Yet, after all those years have passed, I strove to become the best version of myself so when we both see each other again, this time I'll become more worth and deserving of him. Thus, I did. I worked myself to oblivion thinking and motivating myself that all of the hard work I was exerting was for him, for us... for our future. But the money I earned is nothing if I don't have him and our son, it's useless.

Then, anger washed those away, because ZJ didn't know me. Hell, in his eyes, I was a stranger! And the fact that Niall has a boyfriend which he calls papa- I just saw red. What was supposed to be mine got stolen, stolen without even me noticing that I was the rightful owner. My family that was my dream and life goal got stolen from me, the two people I valued so much wasn't mine but I was the one that supposed to deserve them. What was stolen, I'll do everything to get back. My jaw was tensed, my knuckles were clench and I was left fuming.

"Break up with Liam. Break up with him and marry me, Niall. I want you to be my husband and mine only."

"Let's give ZJ what he needs and isn't that our dream as well, love? Our own little family."

I didn't know what came in me but the words had left my mouth. It was supposed to be just a thought. It was revolting how I'd stoop low, how I'd put Niall into this disgusting situation, but if this was the only way to bring me back my family completely then to hell with everything. I'd give the best for ZJ, I'll give him the complete family he should have had the moment he was born into this world. My baby boy... my baby boy and the love of my life deserves everything, they deserve the best.

He looked at me with wide eyes, penetrating my soul with his gaze. I could see the trail of tears that ran down his cheeks and the tears that were threatening to spill out of his eyes, I wanted to hug and comfort him but I knew the gesture I was about to do wasn't going to fit at the moment. No matter how much I wanted to kiss him and tell him everything's going to be okay, I couldn't. Because right now, things got more complicated but I'm damn sure and if not I'll make it sure that it is going to be okay and at the end it's going to be us: Him, me and ZJ. I worked hard for them and if I'm not going to get them at the end then fck my work, my job and the freaking company.