10: Anthony: Time With The Wife

Start from the beginning

"Ah Anthony," I bit her shoulder gently. "We can't do this here."

"You're right," I said and carried her upstairs to our room. Andy was asleep in the next room. I laid her down on the bed. "Will keep it down."

"Okay," Cassidy giggled.

I stripped her. When I did, I saw the scar. It still pains me. I thought I had lost her. But I'm thankful that she's alive.

"I love you," I said kissing her sweet lips.

"And I love you," Cassidy kissed me back. She wrapped her arms around my neck.

I began to grind against her. She only blushed and let out cute little moans. I reached down and groped her butt. She giggled.

"It has been awhile," Cassidy said.

"I know," I smiled and kissed down her body. She stayed stilled.

I kiss her stomach and lower. She shivered. Groaning, I kiss in between her legs.

"Ah," Cassidy placed her hands on my head.

When was the last time I touched her? It's has been awhile. I've missed her. And her soft body.

Those years I was gone. I felt guilty because I never gave Ceres a chance to meet me. I know I saw her as a baby only. But all this year's she has grown up without a father. Now that I'm back, she hates me. I have been a horrible father.

"Anthony," I look up. Cassidy's cheeks were red. I smiled and climbed over her. "You're thinking again, aren't you?"

"I can't help it," I said. "I wonder if me not being around Ceres. Is the reason why she hates me."

"She doesn't hate you," Cassidy said. "She's just upset."

"Isn't it the same," I sighed.

I wrapped her legs around my waist and gently began to slid in her. She only gasped and arched her back.

"S..she does love you," Cassidy gripped my shoulders. "G..give h..her time."

"Okay," I lowered down and kissed her deeply. I will give Ceres time. I must not push her anymore. I'll let her cool down.

If she wants to date Blake, then I'll let her. I'll find another way to stop the future from being destroyed. All I can do is support Ceres, and keep close.

I will find the reason why Blake betrayed her. I know Blake doesn't love Ceres, nor cares about her. His feelings aren't real.

I held Cassidy tightly. Turning us over, I placed her on top. She gasps and looked down.

"Do I have to?" She asked.

"Yes," I said, as I moved her.

She just shook her head and moved her hips on her own.

I watched her. I wouldn't imagine a world without her. It will be like, losing a part of me.

"Anthony," I frowned. "Y..your.."

I looked down at my hands. They had changed into my reaper hands. I sighed and chuckle.

"Sorry got too excited," I grin. "You're not afraid, are you? You know I won't hurt you."

"I know, just not use to it," she said and grabbed my hands. "I heard that if a living thing touches a reaper hand, they'll die. Also if a reaper touches them, they'll die. Is it true?"

"Well maybe," I said. "I've touched you before, and you didn't die." She looked confused. "Yes it true, but only if we enforce it. We can control that power. Only when we know their innocent bystanders."

"Ah I see," she smiled and lowered down. "Can you change?"

"You want me too?" She nodded. "Alright." I completely change into my true form. She didn't flinch at all. She instead touched my face.

"Did I ever ask how you died?" She asked.

"Yes you did," I said. "Remember, I was stupid when I was human and got crushed by a truck. And I almost killed you before you were even born."

"Oh right," she giggled. "You're still stubborn."

I love this woman. She's all I ever want. And I will protect her. I'll defend my family. Even if it means getting rid of people that will harm them.

---------------------

The action will soon begin lots of twists and deaths. You'll cry your eyes out. Sad moments are approaching.

Comment

Vote

Follow

Saya