A Disturbing Turnabout

'AH' Jun wakes up with a start, hes panting and slightly sweating due to some dream he can never remember. As you've probably inferred, Hoe face has had this dream before. But this has only started recently, what could of caused it? Stress at work? Kimchis behavior? June moves out of bed to the balcony to get some air.

'Ah, much better.' Junjo said gleefully. Soon Jojo was almost ready to return inside... But something... No it cant be.... Their all gone what.... Somethings returned, something. God how do i put this, indescribably evil. Although scallop daddy new the presence couldn't be there, he still feared for his life. To try and locate the 'thing' Juhnho entered his cat boi formate, leaving him with two cute but out of place cate ears scanning for evil. But in a moment, the feeling was gone. And justin returned to his room. Ears and all...

- a -

'Shit' the voice said, 'Good thing Im much better at masking my presence or my arch would've been over.' 'You really do have fantastic luck Mr?' The other voice who always seems to be talking to this one evil dude said. ' ill give you my name is good time ser.' You could almost hear the other voices disapproval with this answer. 'And much more will come in time Hin-' the evil voice said lustily before being cut off, 'Dont say my name yet, it will ruin the surprise.' 'What surprise?' 'Ya know the one... Never mind ill explain later.'

WOW SUCH COOL CHAPTER DO YOU LIKE JUNEHOEFACESCALLOPES CAT BOI POWARS, i do. I think it really adds to his char ;p. See ya my wondrous readerz