MR. AIRPLANE is dead

"i uh, i am longing to sexi you' says blackgirl, she cannot tell oppa about the seed which grows within, not yet, at least. When the time is right, she thinks (what is she Thinking?!)

"bulgogi platter, you can sexi me whenever you please, my penis has stopped growing, eboni!" says hoe face junhoe

"i would like that much much, SEXI ME NOW" DEMANDED EBONI

junhoe had forgotten what it felt like to making love , because ROBOLEG only filled him with lust annot love. Sexy eboni's voice made his world spin in a square. It fills him with love to hear the bloodcurdling screams of his favorite kimchi dish!

~

After sleeping for a few, junhoe decides to take eboni on a trip to hangook (Korea), so she can see what he is made of, and meet the fam. He grabbed her by her weave, so not to wake her up, slung eboni over his shoulder, and they embarked on a journey through time and water and fries to what felt like another world.

"OPPA, WHERE WE AT!!!????" SCREAMED BLACKGIRL

"don't worry about it!" said daddyoppa

"DADDY TELL ME WHERE I'M IS, 'FORE I SLAP THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU!" whispered blackgirl with a grin

"bulgogi eboni, i will tell you later,' said junhoe as they loves eachother seductively with a moaning korean

~

Soon after loves, blackgirl dreams of sad. She has told junhoe oppa that he is a daddy, and he has rejected her, she doesnot like this. She has to tell oppakimchi soon before he hurts her emotional bulgogi with his wrath of korea-man.

***********************

WHAT WILL COME OF THIS???? WILL BLACKGIRL TELL OPPA OF HIS CHILDHOOD, OR WILL THEY SEXIITIMES AGAIN??!!!! WHERE IS ROBOLEG ? FIND OUT ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL Z.