Can't Keep My Hands To Myself

Its been days since daddy fled his homestead to find a new love, a fresh clean love like no other. But no matter how far he flys with his dirty pigeon wings, he cannot find another person like his eboni ex. 'Ugh kimochi yare yare daze fam.' Oppa cries sadly into the deep dark night. He just CANT STOP crying *wink wink, nudge nudge okay yours not getting it bye*  In his sadness Junhoe falls into a cave, a deep dark cave. That resembles his feelings. Infact it resembles his feelings so much it happens to be in the shape of is ex, but he dousing know that. Hoe face bangs his head on the way down... And everything went blackish *wink wink nudge nudge I'm fucking done*. 

'Um darling? Are you okay? Helllloooooooo~?' A wonderful voice rang through June's clouded head, clearing his senses instantly. But his senses can't be clear, theres a giant calculator trying to talk to him. 'Swag bro whatcha doing bruh.' Junehoe tried this ancient language to try and communicate his predicament to the calculator. But the calculator did't understand, because swag doesn't equal 42 fam like really. 'Well I don't know exactly what your trying to tell me, but I feel inclined to help you for some odd reason.' The calculator says with a huff 'You should appreciate that such a famous person such as me has decided to help your cute ass~' 

Johntron blushes in a way he hasn't in months, in an instant his heart is ready to love again. But how? And why? And why with calculator gay? Idk man I'm 19 years old and I've wasted my entire life. 

BUT ANYWAI thank four read, I upload fast like fabbit. I take different direction so you can enjoy? But eboni beut isn't gone tumblr, don't worry. U will see her soon *WINK WINK OKAY IM NEVER DOING THIS AGIN OSRY

How JunhoE saved my lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें