Instant Karma (Or Ramen, your choice)

'Ahh what a kawaii morning.' Eboni said cherily, as she stretched out her muscly arms. She took in a big wiff of the morning air to smell something she hadn't in awhile... Junhoe... Well him too, but more importantly she smelled sea food lasagna. Her favorite dish, she creeped out of the bedroom to glance at a gloriously nude Jun. 'Oh-' she said with passion 'Glad to sea my sea scallop in the kitchen again' Jun turned after hearing his new nickname, 'Sea scallop? Isnt that a little-' ' its great a great nickname honey-asscheaks, keep cooking.' June compleied and keeped cooking his lovers food.

After eating delicious meal Ebonj was contented, and cuddling with June-berry. He smelt like lasagna and pine cones. 'Hmmmmmmm' black gurl daid hapy. 'I coupd get used to this.' ' i could two.' Junehoe agreeed with haste.

CRASH

the door breaks open revealing, 'oh lord' eboni says...

IT WAS...

FARRAH ABRAHAM!!!?!???!?
'Yo bitches' farrah said halfheartedly because she dead inside, Farrah gently motions for her child sofia to go inside the room. And then places her in a corner before facing June and Black guel once more. 'Ima kill u for what u did all that tome ago Eboni!!'

2 Be contin
(Lol this chpater so hard to write u guys like twists sooooo :Dddddddd!!!1!!1!1)