Chapter Fifteen

Chapter 15: Jinyoung's POV

So after that close call with the hunters, here I am wide awake beside Mark on my bed. He found me a while ago on the veranda and tried comforting me. It helped but I was still pretty much bothered with what had happened. What if we were taken away? What if they kidnapped us to lure our friends into their trap?What if they killed us? These thoughts were bugging me and I couldn't even close my eyes coz the image of the hunters, looking like insane people ready to rip us apart, kept on flashing in my thoughts.

"What's wrong? Why aren't you asleep yet?" a deep voice suddenly echoed in my ear. It was Mark of course. My face was buried in his chest as we both tried to get some decent sleep.

"Did I wake you up? I'm sorry,"

"It's okay. What's bothering you though? It's almost dawn but you clearly haven't sleep yet," he murmured sleepily on top of my head as he comfortingly rubbed my back.

"I just can't sleep,"

"Well obviously," he said and I could sense he was rolling his eyes at me. Then he pulled away and looked at me in the eyes while asking, "Why though?"

I bit my lip. I was thinking of lying to him but I know it wouldn't work so I finally decided to tell him what was bothering me. He was quiet for a while as if thinking of something so I turned around from him, my back facing him. "Just sleep hyung, I'll be fine," I told him.

The next moment I felt his hand on my waist , pulling me close against him. "But you need to sleep too. We're moving out later this day so you need get some rest," he whispered.

"I know hyung but I can't bring myself to sleep. Not with those hunters' faces taunting me,"

He got quiet again. I was hoping he fell asleep but moments later he asked, "Then do you want me to tire you a bit?"

What the hell did he mean by that?

"How? And what-" I was about to ask him how andwhat he meant by that when suddenly his hand on my waist slowly inched under my shirt. "H-hyung what are you doing?"

"Told you I'm gonna tire you a bit. And I'll try to make you forget those horrible faces. Let me? Please?" he asked and by now I sure as hell know what he's referring to. Should I let him?

Though in my mind I was still figuring out what to say, my head nodded on it's own giving him the permission he needed.

"Don't worry, I'll make you feel good at the same time," he said seductively and I can't help but to blush at the thought of it.

My back was still against his chest as his hand continued to slowly caress my heated skin. His other hand was supporting his head with his elbow against the mattress and I'm sure he's staring down at me, looking at my every expression.He pushed my shirt up to my chin, dropping some wet kisses on my nape as he did.

I felt shivers run down my spine and soonmy whole torso was exposed to him. He touched and explored the expanse of my chest down to my abs. My skin felt like burning from where he touches it. He whispered my name right beside my ear making me turn my head to look at him. As soon as I did, his lips was on mine, kissing and nipping all the while his hand moved lower till it reached the bulge on my pants. I clamped my legs by impulse as I felt his hand over my growing hardness.

I whimpered in the kiss as his hand slowly massaged the growing tent down there. He used his leg to nudge mine apart, giving him easier access to what he was touching between my legs. I couldn't keep with the kiss anymore so I pulled away and buried my face on my arms.

I was panting heavily. After a while I felt him undoing the strings of my sweatpants then proceeding to slip his hand under it. I couldn't stop the throaty groan that escaped my lips even if you paid me.